Monday 28 March 2016

#THE #WARNING OF #JUDGMENT TO #COME UPON #THOSE #NATIONS WHO #HEED #NOT THE #WORD OF #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob
   
    Thus say I unto thee as I afore said unto thee and unto all Nations that the Judgment of the Egyptians should by all Nations be taken as a warning that if I command that any Nation should obey My Word and Commandments that necessary warnings will be forth coming by that one whom I call forth to deliver those warnings. But will in the end result in the same destruction that came upon Egypt before Israel left for the Promised Land, if they like the Egyptians refuse to heed the warnings and disobey My commandments, as set down in My Word and Law. Thus the warning did go out and thou didst not heed My warning and thus now thou hast suffered the result of not heeding that warning sent out by that one I called forth to send out the warnings and like unto the Egyptians I say unto thee take heed that thou dost heed this as a further warning do not harden thy hearts in unbelief least a worst Judgment befall thee. For I say unto thee if thou dost not then most surely a worse disaster shall befall thee.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment