Thursday 18 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #NAMIBIA SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

 Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb of Mankind and the Holy People Israel who by faith have believed in and have been cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral law through His shed blood but especially cleansed of Original sin of which without the repentance, forgiveness and cleansing of there can be no salvation or redemption and thus upon being clothed in the righteousness of the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL by Faith are saved and redeemed by Him and have become Holy Pure and Righteous and in My sight saith the Lord God of the whole of creation, for it is that; as is written in My Word; without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin, thus those who by faith have been cleansed and made righteous in My sight through His shed blood are forgiven and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments in all of their life and especially of Original Sin and have become the redeemed of the Lamb and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven  and are the  children of the infinite all seeing all know living God even I AM THAT I AM who I am saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus as afore said the days of grace and mercy have now ended that were given so that all the Nations thus Judged and condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit when Judgement day dawned if found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments could have by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and by obeying  from the Heart all of My Holy Law and Commandments could have been forgiven redeemed and blessed even as said by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer even as afore said the MESSIAH IMMANUEL the eternal Passover Lamb, but as repentance and the seeking of forgiveness from Me in the days of grace and mercy was not forth coming the Nations of the Earth having refused to repent and by faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD be redeemed thus remaining fallen unrepentant dead in trespasses and sins cut off from the source of all Life both spiritual and physical even I Myself saith the Holy One of Israel first having by the fall become spiritually dead  and then  after a span of Earthly life cut off from the source of physical life forever and then upon entering eternity when upon Judgement day having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and Guilty of inherited Original cast into the bottomless pit. Thus it is saith the Lord God that I said when the days of grace and mercy have ended I  would punish all of the Nations thus Judged one by one  with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement of which would not cease until all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth had by Me been punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law unto perfection for it is that as afore said when the Judging and the punishing of all the wicked rebellious and unbelieving Nations of the Earth have been completed then Judgment day shall dawn wherein all of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall be brought before My Judgement throne on Judgment day to be Judged and punished even also shall all of the Nations of all time ages past present and to come shall be brought before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and having been found  guilty of all of their sins transgressions and crimes committed throughout their lives on Earth in the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption and immorality and of first and foremost Original sin shall be taken by the Angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn therein forever from which there is no return and no reprieve wherein also the Adversary and his followers shall also be cast therein even that place called by the Nations hell of which their understanding is but a mere fantasy of their imaginations as compare to the reality of the bottomless pit and the flames of everlasting torment wherein also there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the burning pain of regret and torment cease not . Thus it is as so said that the days of Grace and mercy have ended and the days of the Judging of the Nations upon the face of the Earth fulfil now it is that the days of the punishing of the Nations in wrath and anger have begun and shall continue until Judgment day dawns wherein all the Nation thus Judged by Me saith the Lord God shall be punished it is now that in these remaining days before the coming end of this creation as said in wrath and anger shall I punish this Nation even NAMIBIA having been as Judged found guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments shall they be punished but also having been found guilty of breaking  My Moral Law and found guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and the Governments of this Nation found failing to provided for the needs of the needy by the provision of adequate health care for sick the disabled the lame the deaf dumb and blind which is the responsibility of every Nations Government to provide. Also shall I punish the Governments of this Nation and any Nations Government found guilty of failing to deliver on their  promises made to their people when seeking to be elected or re-elected to govern their Nation especially having promised if elected to provide adequate health welfare and security for all of the people of their Nation from the richest to the poorest from the greatest to weakest from the highest to the lowest of their Nation if  their promises are proven to be but empty promises they having made them but when elected had no intention of ever keeping them believing they will never be held to account for failing to do so of that they are mistaken for they depended upon their peoples memory to a certain extent being short and the promises made soon forgotten but My memory is infinite and eternal saith the Lord God and for every promise not kept; not only by the Government of this Nation but all the Governments of every Nation upon the face of the Earth; there will be by My Hand consequences and punishment they shall suffer will be by the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger. But also not only for all the sins and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the neglecting of the needy of this Nation by this Nations government shall this Nations government suffer My wrath and anger having been found guilty thereof but also shall this Nation be punished for the devastation and the pollution of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of My creatures of land sea and air. Thus for all the sins and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality also for the pollution and devastation of the environment especially the oceans and seas of this region and the failing of the governments to protect and safe guard the environment and the creatures of this Nation shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation even NAMIBIA by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by great storms hurricanes tornadoes by the Eruption of Volcanoes in many places by tsunamis and tidal waves and great floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.  But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even NAMIBIA and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment