Monday 1 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN ZAMBIA SHALL BE #PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD even the Eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses all of those, who upon believing and accepting by Faith the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb, of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and of  Original inherited sin by His shed blood and thus becoming Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight  upon having been clothed in the righteousness of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL are given the gift of everlasting Life and thus are inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven forever. For as so said many a time afore it is written in My Word that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin and without being forgiven and cleansed of Original sin there is and can be no salvation or redemption for as it is written in My Word the righteousness of Mankind is but as filthy rags fit only to be burn in the flames of everlasting torment that burn in the bottomless pit forever. Only the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD pure holy and spotless in My sight who was sacrificed upon the altar of grace and mercy even upon the altar of My Loving Kindness could all of the sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original Sin in spirit and truth could be forgiven and cleansed but only from those of mankind and of Israel who by Faith have believed in and accepted the promised Messiah to come as their saviour and redeemer and when He came even all of those who accepted Him as their saviour and redeemer and thereafter all of those throughout the ages since who have and shall come to believe in Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb until at the end of days when Judgement day shall dawn for He did die upon the tree; the Roman gibbet; only for all of those who had and would believe in Him and accept Him as their redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb but He did not die for all of those who throughout the ages of mankind who rejected Him and through Him the salvation and redemption that was offered unto them in the days of grace and mercy and thus upon having rejected Him and the salvation and redemption offered by Faith in Him and having thus remained unrepentant fallen and dead in trespasses and sins have had and shall have but only one destiny when Judgement day dawns the bottomless pit and sheol forever. Thus it is He did not die for those who would become temporary believers who after a time fall from believing in Him as said He only died for those who had been and would be saved by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL. Thus as so warned saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel the coming days of wrath and anger shall descend in punishment upon all of the unrepentant Nations that dwell upon the face of the Earth now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the Judging of the Nation fulfilled so shall it be as warned those Nations thus Judged and unrepentant and having been Judged  and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger now shall descend upon them all. But as I so warned them so did  I  cause a further warning to descend upon the Nations thus Judged and awaiting punishment if they remained unrepentant a taste of that which shall indeed befall all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in the days of wrath and anger to come even such disasters that shall indeed convince all of the Nations thus Judged of the certainty of the coming days of My all consuming  wrath and anger that shall be poured not only upon all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but especially upon all of the Nations  of mankind that are found by Me to be wicked rebellious immoral and corrupt even all of those who know not Me and who desire not to know Me and all of those who believe I exist not but shall indeed find out that I do exist specially now that the full fury of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them all. But first My wrath and anger shall be poured out upon of all of those who knowing all of My Holy Law and Commandments not only break all of them but encourage others to do as they have done and that blatantly so thinking I am altogether like unto them and can be subject to the so called free will of mankind as they so put it not knowing all things are subject to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My word and they being deluded in the belief that they along with all of mankind have a free will to do as they please and not be responsible for their actions the truth is quite opposite all of mankind are only free in as far as their Nature will allow them to be free therefore if they of mankind are righteous they will be righteous in all that they do in all of their life upon the Earth being Holy pure righteous loving kind gentle and generous and even being willing to lay their lives down for others even though they know them not and as with the widow and her mite are willing to give and give and give again until they can give no more and the unrighteous of Mankind cannot be righteous for that would be contrary to their Nature they being in all of their lives wicked immoral rebellious haters of parents law breakers murderers committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and evil  who are indeed twice dead plucked up by the roots and shall be cast aside ready for to be upon passing from the Earth cast into the flames of torment that burn forever in the bottomless pit even all of those of mankind that are guilty of the Breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law. Thus it is as so said the days of grace and mercy have ended for the Heavens have become as brass to the prayers and supplications of Mankind for as the y deafened their ears blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts to Me and My Word of warning as concerning the days of wrath and anger to come so shall I when the they call out unto Me to have Mercy upon them to answer their prayers My reply to them is as thou hast been with Me so shall I be with thee for every chance hast thou been given to turn from thy great wickedness immorality corruption and thy breaking of My Holy Law and Commandment but thou wouldst not turn and repent but as said hardened thy heart deafened thine ears to My Word of warning therefore because thou hast been warned of My wrath and anger to come and have not heeded the warnings given thy blood is upon own head. Thus it is and shall be for all the unrepentant Judged Nations only one verdict shall be given guilty of Original Sin and breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and the only sentence shall be to be cast forever into the bottomless pit and sheol  wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment that burn therein forever. But as I have Judged those Nations thus far Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I as Judged punish in wrath and anger this Nation ZAMBIA for having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments by death and destruction and in Judgment being cast into the bottomless pit therein to exist forever but not only shall I punish this Nation having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also having been found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation  even ZAMBIA that has resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and in Judgment I saith the Holy One of Israel shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them most severely but and also shall I as Judged  punish the Government of this Nation having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations  which because of their office is their responsibility and bound duty so to do even meeting the needs of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow elderly orphan and the poverty stricken and destitute but and also of failing to provide adequate protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation. Thus it is that i shall first and foremost punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement but and also by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.  But in as far as the punishment Nation and of Israel is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to ZAMBIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and if ISRAEL renews Covenant with Me and turns from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation and especially ISRAEL My Holy People and Nation as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation  around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations even all the unrepentant Nations off the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment