Friday 26 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #ICELAND SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND GUILTY AS #JUDGED OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD Saviour, Redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb. Thus saith the Lord God of all of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even I AM THAT I AM  Judge of all of mankind and the Nations of mankind saith the Lord God the Holy One Of Israel who shall at this time and in these end of days having Judged by My Just Judgement all of the Nations that exist upon the face of the Earth and thus having found them all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law and especially guilty of Inherited Original Sin. Thus saith the Lord God  thus it is a this time and in these end of days I shall punish all of the Nations found guilty with the full fury of My wrath and anger death and destruction before Judgement day dawns at the close of the Last Day of the end of days of which hath been ordained by Me from the very beginning of creation for it is that upon that day all of mankind the quick and the dead shall be Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel unto perfection except all of those who belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD who took their place in Judgement sacrificing Himself upon the tree for their sakes of which sacrifice was accepted by Me and through His death and resurrection they in Him have been Judge died and have been resurrected unto eternal life shall not again be Judge but at the end of earthly life shall ascend as did He into the Kingdom of Heaven.. Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts I shall punish all the Nations of the Earth thus Judge at this time and in the days to come one by one now that the days of grace and mercy given have ended in which I hoped that many of mankind would have repented and turned unto Me By Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but many refused to do so and now that the days of grace and mercy hath ended and the Judging of the Nations fulfilled now hath come as was foretold and witnessed by My servant the prophets the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations have been as afore said Judged by My Just Judgment and found guilty of not only of Original sin but of breaking  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. But it is and shall be all of those who in the days of grace and mercy have repented of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and have been redeemed and cleansed of all their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even of Original sin have been made thereby Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and instead of being punished shall by Me be blessed. But as afore said the unrepentant shall be punish with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descending upon them with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement unto perfection. But it is also I repeat that of a certainty as so ordained by Me and is coming to pass the Mighty Nations of the Earth that have in pride and arrogance broken each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Most Holy Moral Law are and shall be struck down unto the dust of the ground by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement even that dust from which I formed all of mankind and the creatures of My creation that dwell upon the face of the Earth even all of those that dwell upon the land and in the seas and oceans of the Earth and in the air even all of their bodies  created I saith the Holy One of Israel from the dust of the ground and in death their bodies shall be returned as shall the bodies of mankind returned unto the dust of the ground, but it is that all of souls of mankind shall come before Me at the end of their Earthly life even those who are the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD who shall at the end of their Earthy life upon Judgement day ascend as did the Messiah THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL into Heaven they having in Him already been Judged died and resurrected unto everlasting Life and the unrepentant fallen of Mankind  shall as said come before Me to be Judged upon Judgement day who shall after being Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law Commandments  shall be cast into outer darkness and the bottomless pit where there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth. But I say this it is of a certainty that all the creatures of My creation upon the Earth in the death as so said afore their spirit shall return directly unto Me been innocent in all of their being and their flesh because of the fall of mankind bring upon all of creation corruption death and the grave their bodies return unto the Earth from which they were formed. But not so with mankind for the soul of mankind upon the death of the body which as with the creatures of My Creation return to the dust of the ground and they their souls their self are sent to that place in eternity wherein all of mankind wait for the dawn of Judgment day. Thus as so said this Nation ICELAND hath at this time been Judge by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and after searching out this Nation unto perfection to see if any of the people of this Nation were holy pure and  righteous in My sight as I also have so done with all of the fallen Wicked unrepentant Nations civilizations and Empires of past ages before in punishment casting them down unto the dust of the ground and their souls unto sheol and the bottomless pit and upon having found none no not one with the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger have totally destroyed them all, as I shall do unto all the Nations of the Earth when I having Judged them upon find the Nations of the Earth guilty of the same crimes sins and transgressions and upon finding none Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight after having searched them out unto perfection shall punish them as I punished those wicked fallen and unrepentant civilizations Empire and Nation of past ages Thus it shall be that I shall punish this and all of the Nations of the Earth With Earth Quakes and fire spewed forth from Volcanoes by great storms hurricanes tornadoes and tsunamis causing great and destructive tidal waves the result of massive sea quakes flooding the shore of many Nations thus also shall I cause the heat of the sun to increase so much so that the Earth shall become hard as rock, barren and void of all plants life and the ground refusing to give of its bounty and great forest fires and because of the drought  famine plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases shall arise. But as so it hath been with the other Nations thus Judged not only shall I punish this Nation ICELAND and all of the fallen unrepentant Nations of the Earth for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for also being guilty of wickedness corruption immorality which is the cause of all the abominable sins transgressions and crimes committed in the blatant breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments committed by mankind upon the face of the Earth but not only of the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but also for all the crimes sins and transgressions that are committed by mankind against each other and against the creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of the environment and also because of mankind’s cruelty and cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation of which the guilty in Judgment shall not be Held guiltless but shall indeed be cast into the bottomless pit as shall all the wicked unbelieving disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law wherein burns the flames  of everlasting torment forever wherein the worm of regret dieth not wherein as so said afore there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth for all eternity and from which there is no reprieve or escape. But as so said and set down in stone the sentence for the breaking of any of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin is to be forever after being As Judged by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT on Judgement day found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment of My Moral Law of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity is to be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and sheol forever but it is that there are no walls around the bottomless pit for around the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment is a great gulf fixed over which none can traverse either from or to once Judgment hath ended the verdict given and the sentence passed and the guilty cast by the Angel of death therein. But not only for the sins and crimes and transgression of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws and for committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and devastation of the environment shall I punish this Nation but and also I shall punish the Government of ICELAND for their failure to meet the needs of the needy of this Nations of the sick the blind deaf dumb the widow and the elderly the destitute and poverty stricken the orphan the homeless and those seeking refuge fleeing persecution civil war or starvation caused by famine or the cruelty of their government but more so shall I punish this Nation for neglecting to providing adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this their Nation for as so afore said all the children of all the Nations of the Earth are most precious in My sight and woe betide any and all that shall do them harm or abuse or murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ICELAND if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the of the Nations and their governments. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment