Monday 8 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #ST_KITTS_AND_NEVIS HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENT AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN SHALL BE #PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all who; upon repenting and being forgiven of Original sin and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments; have by Faith believed in and have accept Him as their saviour and redeemer even of all of those of Israel My People saith the Lord God and of Mankind. Thus as afore said so say I now without the shedding of blood; even the blood of the only true sacrificial Lamb who was sacrificed upon the altar of grace and mercy for all of those who have shall and do by Faith believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer; even He who is both MAN AND GOD THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD; there is and can be no remission of sin and thus it is and ever shall be that there is no other name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved from My wrath anger to come in Judgement upon Judgement day at the end of days when all of Mankind shall be called forth to stand before Me saith the Holy One of Israel to be Judged and it shall be that all the unrepentant fallen wicked and unforgiven of Mankind upon being found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments shall by the angel of death be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol. But all of the redeemed of the Lamb having by Faith believed in Him and accepted Him as their saviour shall be acquitted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD already having been Judged in their place and upon His sacrifice having satisfied for them My just Judgement thus all who have do and shall believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD by Faith having b een clothed in His righteousness shall be Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and have shall receive of Me the gift of everlasting Life and shall become inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven forever. Thus saith the Holy one of Israel creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even all of creation the Sun Moon and the stars thereof fixed in the Heavens especially the Earth created at the centre of My creation and all that upon it that doth exist even all the creatures thereof created from the dust of the ground and mankind I also created from the dust of the ground from out of the dust of the ground form I saith the Holy One of Israel their bodies and into them breathed the breath of Life even their immortal Souls first the man and then from man the woman both male and female created I them both equal in My sight, in Mine own image created I their immortal souls and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of  the Earth with their offspring and I did created them equal in all of their being and I in the beginning gave unto them dominion over all of My creation and made them responsible for their care and protection. Thus it was when mankind fell so was the blame for their fall equal in every respect. In that they being deceived by the lie’s of the adversary they disobeyed My first commandment given even not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil as I warned them that if they did eat thereof that they would surely died so did they as warned first died spiritually the evidence of which was seen in their hiding from Me when I came down in the cool of the day to converse with them as was My want and then after being banished from My presence and cast out of Eden’s garden the curse of death physical did descended upon them. Thus it was that as afore said because I created them in mine own image I could and would not cause them to cease from existence and upon having mercy upon them I in loving kindness provided for them to return unto Me but not only them but all of their offspring if they when given the choice chose to do so as hath been given to all of mankind and the Holy People once and once only in life to chose redemption and life or disobedience and everlasting death even as is set down in My Word Law and the prophets. But for those who did not wanted not to return unto Me a place of banishment and punishment had to be created by Me even the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment wherein all of the disobedient rebellious fallen and unrepentant of mankind shall Punishment first for original sin inherited from their parents the effects of which were seen in the murdering of Abel by his brother Cain and then in all of the wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil of the Nations that sprung into being for thence until Noah’s flood when I regretted as afore said many a time ever creating mankind in that I saith the Lord God did purpose to wipe them all from the face of the Earth but upon finding Noah holy and righteous in My sight thus I did refrain from destroying mankind and instead saved Noah his family and the chosen species of the creatures of My creation when I flooded the Earth. For as afore said that it was that I did give unto mankind a span of life that mankind could multiply and cover the face of the Earth and to give everyone who came into being upon the face of the Earth at a point so ordained by Me the freedom to accept or reject salvation and redemption and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah and saviour to come; who is the only true Messiah even the only true Eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and by Him the promise of the saviour to come who would save My People Israel was in and by Him fulfilled. Thus as said a time is given when every one of mankind is given only once in their life upon Earth the true freedom of will to chose salvation and redemption by faith in the promised Messiah through Him to do My will as it is done in the Kingdom of Heaven in obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments My way or choosing by their own will go their own way in disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and to suffer the consequences thereof even the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment at the end of their Earthly life. Thus as so said the choice is to be saved and redeemed by faith by in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and to turn from all wickedness corruption and immorality iniquity evil and the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments and from My wrath to come upon all of disobedient and wicked of mankind who chose their own will and to go their own way in life and at the end suffer as so said the consequence of that choice in Judgment even to be cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment or to be acquitted in Judgment by Faith in the redeemer Messiah  and eternal Passover Lamb and inherit eternal life and at the end of Earthly life on Earth to ascend into the Kingdom Of Heaven for ever. Thus hath I set this down at this time so that all of mankind may have no excuse when all come before Me in Judgment that they were not warned of the coming Judgment day wherein all of mankind shall be Judged by My Just Judgement and upon having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments would by Me saith the Lord God be cast into the bottomless pit having been given every chance to turn unto Me by faith in the only true redeemer saviour and Messiah the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD IMMANUEL and instead of being punished by the cast of them into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment they would have inherited everlasting life in My Heavenly Kingdom forever. Thus it is and shall be mankind and the Nation of mankind and the Holy People Israel having been thus warned of the consequence of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the consequences also of rejecting redemption and salvation through the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD those having done so only have themselves to blame when they come before Me in Judgment for as afore said I would rather have it that all mankind repent and turned unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD than to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment. But it is as so said that the days of redemption and grace and mercy have now come to an end as have the days of the Judging of the Nation been fulfilled and completed and thus the days of  wrath and anger death and destruction shall and are now descending upon all of the unrepentant and fallen of Nations of Mankind thus far Judged by Me for as there was a beginning of days so must there be an end of days as so set down and revealed in My Word and as all thing so set down and revealed in My Word till now hath been fulfilled so shall it continue to be so as is set down in My Word Law and the prophets until Judgment day dawns and all of mankind both the quick and the dead are brought forth before My Judgment throne to be As Judged by My Just Judgement and upon being found guilty and unrepentant of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast into the bottomless pit.. But thus must it be that all that is set down in My Word must first be fulfilled even in all of  My Word, Law and the prophets through whom I have revealed all that is to come upon the Earth and commanded them to write down all that I revealed unto them even first of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment on tablets of stone and then on scrolls to be a testimony and a witness to all of mankind of all that I required of mankind in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of disobedience of  them all so that they when coming before Me even all of mankind shall have no excuse whatsoever that they knew not of all that I required of mankind even perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of physical and spiritual death if found guilty.  Physical death being cut off from this existence this being the second death and the first being cut off from Me who am the source of all life both spiritual and physical. Thus it was in the beginning I did require that mankind did do My will as it was and is done in My Kingdom of Heaven upon Earth and was done by mankind before mankind fell but upon falling and being cast out of Eden’s Garden upon all of mankind descended first spiritual death and then physical after a life span given by Me but as so said I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation in grace and mercy in the promise of a saviour and Messiah to come gave I unto all of mankind as afore said and set down, a span of physical existence so that if any of mankind did desire to return unto Me they could do so by faith in the promised Messiah to come first  by seeking forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgressions and then after being forgiven by Me by Faith in the only true Messiah redeemed by the cleansing of His blood of all sins crimes and transgressions especial of inherited original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in life in the breaking of all of all of My Holy Laws and commandments He being the only true Passover Lamb for there is as so said afore no name under heaven whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgment and from being cast forever; if found guilty of Original sin and of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments; into the bottomless pit forever and inherit My Heavenly Kingdom except by the Name of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. Thus it is that once as so said and set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophets the Nations having been Judged as was foretold that they would be in the days of Jacobs trouble punished. Thus as all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged and these being the end of days thus it is that the days of wrath and anger death and destruction in the punishing of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me hath begun and none shall escape My Just Judgement and the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger no not one.  But it shall be as so said afore that if any of the Nations of the Earth do seek to obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in these days of wrath and anger death and destruction then it shall be that until Judgment days dawns My wrath and anger shall not fall upon these but it is that not only shall I with hold My wrath and anger but shall also cause to descend upon them as a reward peace and prosperity but make no mistake that shall apply in this life only and it still shall remain that those when Judged who have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and have refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD will still be in Judgement upon Judgment day be found guilty sentenced and punished by the casting thereof in to the bottomless pit. Thus now that it is that now all the Nations have by Me been Judged the days of grace and mercy are ended and only the days of wrath and anger remain and shall be executed upon all the unrepentant Nation as so demanded by all of My Holy Laws and Commandments only those who shall escape My wrath and anger until Judgment days as said and set down are all of the Nation that shall obey from their hearts all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in My Word all who refuse to do so shall feel the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger descending upon them by Great Storms Hurricanes Tornadoes cyclones Tsunamis tidal waves Earth Quakes and Volcanic activity especially on the Island Nations of the Earth followed by the increased heat of the Sun scorching and drying out the ground leading to drought and famine plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and these shall not cease until Judgment day dawns and all of Mankind is brought before Me to be Judged both the as said afore the Living and the dead past present and future. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even all of those found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws so also I am purposed now that the  days of grace and mercy have ended to punish as so said ST KITTS AND NEVIS and the other Nations thus far Judge and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as their Government are concerned  and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of  the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution even devastating poverty, also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment especially polluting of the seas by these Nations and their inhabitants visitors which have and do result in the deaths of the creatures of My creation as I am so set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged I am purposed to punish with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger this Nation ST KITTS AND NEVIS with the IRON ROD of MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say that the only permanent peace that can exist between all of the Nations of the Earth is if they  are all at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot and shall not fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said I saith the Lord God of Hosts unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation ST KITTS AND NEVIS and unto all the Nations upon the face of the Earth if this and all the Nations upon the face of the Earth turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Law and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation and all the Nations that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all they do and shall surrounded this Nation and all of the Nations that obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger descend upon this and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth that do disobey and break any or all of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUELTHE SON OF GOD

 

 This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

 from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment