Tuesday 23 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #ZIMBABWE HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL #SIN SHALL BE #PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour, redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all those of Mankind and the Holy People Israel who believe in and have accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their saviour and redeemer of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments. but especially of Original sin the first Sin; the cause of the fall of all of Mankind; thus those who have accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour become the redeemed of the Lamb even of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and heaven of Heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be, who by the Word of My Mouth brought into being all of creation the heavens and heaven of heavens and at the centre thereof the Earth Sun and Moon and the stars in the heavens named by Mankind the Universe thus created I all of creation in eternity before time existed and upon the Earth created I all of the creatures of My creation forming their bodies from the dust of the ground and breathing into their bodies the breath of Life even their living spirit and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and as I created the bodies of the creatures of My creation so formed I from the dust of the ground saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven the bodies of mankind and breath into them the breath of Life even their immortal souls both Male and Female created I them in Mine own image in the beginning Pure, Holy and righteous in My sight and I commanded Mankind and the creatures of My creation to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and placed  Mankind even Adam and Eve in My Garden created eastward on Eden to tend it and said unto them all the herbs of the field all the fruit of the trees give I unto thee as food to eat but the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil I command thee upon pain of death not to eat thereof for in the day thou dost do so thou shalt surely die. But they being deceived by the lies of the Adversary ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and in the moment they did so they died spiritually by being cut off  from the source of all life even I Myself saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and were by Me cast out of Eden down unto the Earth to exists by the sweat of their brow but as afore said I gave unto all of mankind a span of life whereby they could if they believed by Faith in the Messiah to come; who would be named by His mother IMMANUEL upon His birth; and accepted Him as their saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb and upon returning  unto Me by Faith in Him would regaining their first estate and once again become Holy Pure Righteous and Immortal in My sight becoming through Him inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven. But at the same time those who refuse by Faith to believe in Him and repent of Original inherited sin committed by mankind’s first parents in Eden and passed on to all of their offspring and repent of all of their sins crimes and transgression committed in all of their lives on Earth and refusing to return by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD unto Me  then for all of those a place of punishment and banishment by Me was created wherein they shall be cast therein a punishment for all eternity for as I created mankind’s soul in My image neither can I cast any of mankind totally out of existence for their soul; though fallen and cast out; is a part of Me saith the Holy One of Israel and the burning torment that they shall suffer when cast into the bottomless is the burning regret of what they have lost when cast into the bottomless pit and what could have been if they had repented and through the Messiah returned by Faith unto Me even children of the living God having everlasting peace joy and happiness in their hearts and dwelling at My right hand  for all eternity. Nevertheless as I AM THAT I AM, am the only true Holy Pure Eternal Living God creator of all that is was and ever shall be and as I have by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement Judged an shall punish all of the Nations of the Earth and so as Justice must be done in the punishing of the fallen Nations of the Earth so must Justice be seen to be done even as it shall be done  upon all of the rebellious wicked immoral corrupt fallen of Nations of mankind  for all of creation is Mine and belongs to none other and thus it is in all of creation My Will must be done as it in the Kingdom of Heaven and of which shall be done unto perfection in all of the New Heavens and Earth when this creation is cast down into the fiery furnace of destruction to be no more and of which shall pass into the land of forgetfulness. Thus by the fall of Mankind in Eden’s Garden the curse of death the grave corruption and the beginning of days descended upon all of My creation and unless I had been merciful unto mankind in the provision of a way back unto Me through the promise of a Messiah and Saviour all of mankind would have ceased to exist from off the face of the Earth. Thus it was that the days of grace and mercy began as said afore with the casting out of the Garden of Eden and of which now hath ended and the days of wrath and anger began and of which with the coming of Judgement day are soon to end where in all of the Nations shall be Judged by My Just Judgement and upon having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law shall be punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law unto perfection even with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT as so set down and revealed in all of My Word Law and the prophets. For as there was a beginning of days so must there be an end of days as so set down and revealed in My Word and as all thing so set down and revealed in My Word till now hath been fulfilled so shall it continue to be so even as is so set down and revealed in  all of My Word as concerning these days now come upon all of the Nations of Mankind  until Judgment day dawns and all of mankind both the quick and the dead have been brought before My Judgment throne to be Judged. But first must all as so said be fulfilled as is so set down in My Word  The Law and the prophets through whom I revealed all that was and is ordained to come to pass in these days now come upon the Earth and on all of mankind as also I did command My servants to write down all that I revealed unto them even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments first on tablets of stone and then on scrolls to be a testimony and a witness to all of mankind of all that I required of mankind in as far as all of My Holy Laws and Commandments are concerned and of the consequences breaking any and all of them so that  when coming before Me in Judgment they shall have none excuse no not one that they knew not what I required of mankind even in as far as My Holy Law and Commandments are concerned even perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of spiritual and physical death if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Law and Commandments  first spiritual death as happened in Eden when mankind lost its innocence purity Holiness and immortality and cut off from the source of all life physical and spiritual even. Thus it was in grace and mercy in the provision of a saviour and messiah to come did I give unto all of mankind a span of physical existence so that if any of mankind did desire to return unto Me they could do so by faith in the promised Messiah to come  first repenting  of all sins crimes and transgressions and then seeking to be by Me forgiven of all sins crimes transgressions and especially of inherited original sin and then by Faith in the only true Messiah be redeemed through the cleansing of His blood and thus being clothed in His righteousness becoming pure  Holy and righteous in My sight and by Faith in Him resurrected unto eternal life He being the only true eternal Messiah and Passover Lamb for there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved redeemed and given eternal life  and in Judgement be saved from My wrath and anger to come upon all of the wicked unrepentant Law breaking Nations  of the Earth except by Faith in the Name of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is that once as so said and set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophets that the punishing of the Nations as Judged by My Just Judgement in the days of wrath and anger death and destruction had begun so also had begun the days of Jacobs trouble THE GREAT TRIBULATION Ordained to descend upon all of Mankind before the close of the last day of the end of days wherein none then upon the face of the Earth shall escape My Just Judgement and the outpouring of the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger no not one. But it shall be that if any of the Nations of the Earth do seek to obey from the heart all of my Holy Law and Commandments then I shall until Judgment days dawning  shall with hold My wrath and anger until Judgment day dawns but not only shall I with hold My wrath and anger but shall also cause to descend upon them as a reward peace and prosperity but make no mistake that shall apply to those in this life who from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and commandment and still it remains that those who have afore   been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of having refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah will be in Judgement upon Judgment day as found guilty sentenced and punished by the casting thereof in to the bottomless pit. Thus now it is that the days of grace and mercy have ended only the days of wrath and anger remain to be executed upon all of the unrepentant Nation as so demanded by all of My Holy Laws and Commandments only those who shall escape My wrath and anger until Judgment days as said and set down are all of the Nation that obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in My Word all who refuse to do so shall feel the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger descending upon them by Great Storms Hurricanes Tornadoes cyclones Tsunamis tidal waves Earth Quakes and Volcanic activity especially on the Island Nations of the Earth followed by the increased heat of the Sun scorching and drying out the ground leading to drought and famine plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and these shall not cease until Judgment day dawns and all of Mankind have brought before Me to be Judged as said afore the Living and the dead past present and future. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws so also I am purpose having As Judged found ZIMBABWE guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law to punish this Nation with IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and as with the other Nations thus far Judge and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity especially in as far as their Government are concerned and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of  the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution and of the poverty stricken and destitute also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment of which hath resulted in the deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation thus as I am set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged I shall by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger punish the Government of this Nations even ZIMBABWE Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking all of My Holy Law for all who believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the MESSIAH the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation ZIMBABWE and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment