Friday 19 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #MALI HAVING BEEN IN THESE END OF DAYS FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses all sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original sin committed in Eden’s garden causing to descend upon the Earth and upon all of creation death the grave and the beginning of days. Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel having Judged by My Just Judgement all of the Nations of the Earth upon finding all of them as Judged guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and of the first and Origin al Sin so have I now in wrath and anger death and destruction begun to punish all of the Nations of the Earth one by one but it is that though I am a Just God it is that also I am a merciful God in that I gave to Mankind in Mercy and Loving Kindness the days wherein the Nations could have repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD by  repenting of all their sins crimes and transgressions and upon being forgiven cleansed by His of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original sin the first sin the cause of the fall of all of Mankind and thus be redeemed and resurrected unto everlasting and thus become pure and Holy and righteous in My sight for the MESSIAH IMMANUEL is He who is without spot or blemish and the only true sacrifice for sin that is acceptable unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel for all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments for His blood is the only blood  that can cleanse those who have believed in Him by Faith and have accepted Him as their saviour who alone cn save them from My wrath to come upon all of the fallen of Nations of Mankind when My Judgement day dawns upon the close of last day of end of days which is soon to come to pass. But it was and is that after Mankind having been by Roach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit convicted of sin of sin righteousness and the Judgement day to come repentance and the seeking of forgiveness was not forth coming for the hearts of Mankind became as hard as the nether Millstone or as granite  and their eyes blinded to the truth believing as did Adam and Eve the lies of the Adversary and their ears deafened to My Word the Law and the prophets thus as the Nations have repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and have therefore remained dead in trespasses and sins  I who it is that= shall punish all of the the unrepentant Nations by pouring out upon them My Wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT even all off those Nations that have as said through unbelief  blinded their eyes deafened their ears and hardened their hearts to the warnings given and set down in My Word wherein is revealed the dire consequences of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments but especially of Original sin even the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger that shall of a certainty descend upon all of the wicked rebellious unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Law who also as said afore deafened their ears to the warnings proclaimed  by all of those I sent to warn all the Nations of the Earth of My wrath to come upon all the Nations of Mankind first in the Judging and punishing of all the Nations of the Earth in the end of days and thereafter on the day of Judgment to come of which as said afore shall dawn art the closing of the Last day of the end of days. To this Nation MALI and the rest of the Nations of the Earth as  so said afore one last chance I did I saith the Lord God give unto all the Nations of the Earth to turn and repent of all their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and of Original sin, even through the days of grace and mercy that have as said ended the Nation having been Judged so it is that Now the Nations shall face the outpouring of the full force of My wrath and anger in punishment wherein the Nations thus Judged could have returned unto Me having  repent and having been forgiven and by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb cleansed and  redeemed  by the blood of only true saviour and redeemer the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but as the Judging of the Nations and the days of grace and mercy have ended and the punishing of the Nations thus now shall begin in earnest the last chance of redemption in the days of grace and Mercy rejected being rejected  having been rejected as were the days of grace and mercy then the days now to come upon all of the Nations of the Earth shall not cease until all that is and hath been revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the prophets both past and present as concerning these end of days hath been fulfilled and not one jot or title shall pass there from until all hath been fulfilled for it is as so said set down in stone as are all of My Holy Law and Commandments  so set down upon the tablets of stone as given by the hand of MOSHE “MOSES” to Israel at the foot of My Holy Mount and placed  in the ARK of My Covenant and also by all of those faithful servants whom I did send over the ages warning the Nations of My wrath to come of which many of mankind did persecuted and torture to death without mercy. Thus did all of My servants sent faithfully endured to the end their suffering by Faith in the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and upon passing from the Earth ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven receiving their just due reward eternal life and a seat at My right hand for all eternity. Thus now it is that as the Judging and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth is now coming to pass upon all of the Nations of the Earth thus now it is that as the time warned of in My word and by My servants over the ages even the last and end of days did begin with Israel’s return  to the promised Land so shall they continue as afore said until all that hath been revealed and set down as concerning these end of days in My Holy Word Law and by My servants the prophets hath been as afore said fulfilled unto perfection then the at the end thereof shall come and all of mankind shall be brought before My throne to be JUDGED BY THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT. Thus it is now at this time this Nation shall I As Judged punish even MALI for having as afore said been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law and of great wickedness and corruption especially in as far as the government of this Nation is concerned and its failure to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation of the sick the lame the disable the elderly the outcast and the homeless the widow and the orphan the destitute and poverty stricken and their failure to provide adequate care and protection for all of the young the very young and the vulnerable of this their Nation for which I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven shall not hold them in Judgment guiltless and at this time shall cause to descend upon them the full fury of My wrath and anger unto perfection for all the children of the Earth are most precious in My sight. Thus also it is that having also found this Nation guilty of the pollution and destruction of the environment which hath resulted in the innumerable deaths of the creatures of My creation of which the full fury of My wrath and anger I shall not Hold back from descending upon this Nation by Earth quake and Great storms Hurricanes and Tornadoes also by drought and famine plague pestilence and disease pandemics. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah hath by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that is permanent is if all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishing of this Nation even MALI is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and also again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Law and obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, AM the source of all life. Thus in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment