Sunday 14 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE #SON OF GOD #SLOVAKIA SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVI BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD who is the only saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of the sins, crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments especially of Original sin the cause of the fall of Mankind from all of those who have repented and been forgiven of all of their sins crimes ad transgressions and of Original sin and who by faith have accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD as their saviour thus becoming the redeemed of the Lamb and upon being clothed with His righteousness have become Holy Pure and Righteous in My Sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus having saith the Lord God Judged and found all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin so shall  I saith the Holy One of Israel punish all of the Nation in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement especially those Nations upon the face of the Earth that have been found guilty and unrepentant of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments, but it shall be at this time and in these last days as Judge shall this Nation SLOVAKIA be punished for all of their sin crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially for having been found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of My Moral Law. Thus it is that like unto those Nations already having been as Judged punished in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments so shall My wrath and anger likewise be poured forth upon this Nation for having also been found guilty of all of the sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the  breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and guilty of committing all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity but not alone shall I punish this Nation for the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and commandments and Moral Law but also for the crimes of this Nations Government failing in their God given responsibility to meet the needs  of the need of this their Nation even  of the sick the lame the elderly the poor and down trodden the orphan and the homeless the widow the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken but to provide sanctuary for refugees fleeing war famine persecution seeking refuge within this Nations gates and asylum from war, civil war drought famine and plague but also failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But as so said the government of this Nation I have found  from the least to the greatest guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality thus it is and shall be in as far as this Government and all the Governments of the Earth are concerned that all of their secrets hidden till now shall no longer remain hidden but shall be by Ruach Hakodesh the Holy Spirit the spirit of truth be brought out into the light to be seen by all, but  I say this not only shall the hidden secrets of National governments be brought out into the light to be seen by all but of regional Governments  of which as so said afore more guilty of great wickedness and of the miss use of public assets and funds than are the Government of this Nation and the National Governments of the Earth. For is it not written in My Word that all the hidden things of darkness before Judgement days dawns shall be brought out into the light even the Light of Divine truth to be revealed and seen by all of Mankind . Thus it is as so said afore and I repeat these National governments and regional Governments at the expense of the people of their Nation use public funds and assets to feather their own nests whilst many of the people of their Nation suffer hardship, destitution, poverty the lack of adequate medical care. Thus it shall be saith the Lord God all of creation all of  their crimes not only in as far as those committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments shall be brought out into the light to be revealed unto all but also as said afore all of the crimes committed by National and regional governments against the people  of their Nations in secret thus it is that all the guilty thereof  shall in no way escape My Wrath and anger being poured forth upon them for it shall be that the terrible swift sharp sword of My all consuming wrath and anger shall strike those found guilty down unto the dust of the ground they shall become as chaff before the summers threshing floor ready to be gathered together to be cast into the flames of everlasting torment that burn in the bottomless pit forever. But and it is as said I shall punish this Nation even SLOVAKIA for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and for the breaking of all of My Moral Law but not only shall this Nation be punished for the breaking of My Holy Law and commandments but also for their crimes committed against the creatures of My creation in as far as their unnecessary slaughtering of the creatures of My creation that live and move and have their being in this Nation even of the creatures of land, sea and air and the insects that crawl upon the surface thereof but more so shall I punish this Nation as I shall punish all of the of Nations of the EARTH having been as Judged found guilty of the polluting and the destruction of the environment of their Nations especial of the seas and oceans that is causing the countless deaths of the creatures that live in the oceans and seas caused by Mankind’s pollution of the environment  for it is as afore said I see and know all that is in all of creation and from Me saith thee Lord God even the Holy One of Israel, as I am everywhere in all of creation at the same time from Me nothing is or shall remain hidden that mankind seeks to hide even the cause and perpetrators of the pollution and devastation of the Earth environment and the slaughter thereby of the creatures of My creation that have perished through the wicked careless actions of mankind in the disposal of their waste into the seas and oceans thereof of which are and can be found in the deepest depths of all of the seas and oceans of the Earth especially plastic waste thus it is because of the extent of the pollution the seas, ocean , lakes, rivers, streams and ponds that the environment of the Earth is on the brink of a cataclysmic collapse of which shall affect all of mankind that will see the creatures of the Earth decline as so said afore at such a rate that the within a short period of time the seas oceans and lands will no longer be capable of supporting the Earth’s population at its present level in other words mankind by their actions have sown to the wind and now shall reap the consequences  of their actions in their treatment of the of the planets environment. Thus it is that it has been said that mankind should seek to repair the damage done to the environment before the point of no return hath been reach but say I for a third of the population of the Earth that point hath long been passed thus because of the damage done the extent to which the Earth’s population will shrink is by one third of its present level. Thus it is for all the sins crime and transgression committed in the destruction of the environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation I could not only as I now am so doing Judge and punish all the Nations of the Earth but could in as instant cast them all into the land of forgetfulness in the deepest depths of the bottomless pit to be remembered no More.  But it is for My peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD and by faith do My Will as is done in the Kingdom of Heaven My wrath and anger hath been withheld but only until all has been fulfilled as it is so doing at this time in these end of days even as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets. Thus say I unto thee time exists not in eternity and as I am everywhere and am eternal and infinite in My being and am in every place at once not only just throughout the Earth but in all of creation even all of the Universe as named by mankind thus it is that I shall cause all of mankind to come before  Me in Judgment when Judgement day dawns and all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God in the same instant at the same time and all the guilty thereof shall be condemn and cast into the bottomless pit those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and towards each other and upon and against all the creatures of My creation. Thus it was mankind before they fell enjoyed eternity and after falling became limited by time and space the passing of time the corruption of the flesh the days seasons and time forever changing and ending in death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned and of the spirit a coming before Me to be judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity as so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life for all eternity in My presence and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled up as a scroll that is corrupt marred and like unto a filthy rag is cast into the fire and like unto a new scroll that is brought in to be written upon a new shall be likened unto the new creation a New perfect heavens and a new perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay down with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD AS THEIR SAVIOUR has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give to all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of  SLOVAKIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth so say I to this Nation if it  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Law and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Law and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment