Tuesday 16 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD UPON HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #BURKINA_FASO SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood by Faith cleanses all who have believed in and accepted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL as their saviour of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original sin the cause of the fall of Mankind. Thus say I saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be by the breath of My mouth I it is saith the Lord God who commands and it is done says and it comes pass, I who am infinite in all of My being without any limitations whatsoever and in whom all of creation exist and all that in it is and I it is saith the Lord God even the Holy One Of Israel who shall alone upon Judgment day Judge all of mankind past present and future even all that are yet to be born until Judgment days dawns when all of the quick and the dead shall be raised up from the dead and those yet alive upon the face of the Earth who shall be brought before My Judgment Seat to be Judged even by and according to all of the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments as are so set down and revealed in My Word Law and the prophets even all of mankind brought into being from the very beginning of creation. Thus it is as so said I have saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven Judged this Nation BURKINA FASO and have found it guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law and  as so said so shall I in Judgment not only Judge this Nation but all of the Nations of Mankind the guilty shall as said brought before My Judgement seat to be Judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin shall be cast into the bottomless pit forever but all of those who are the redeemed of the Lamb who have repented and upon being forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgression and of Original sin have as said been cleansed through the shed blood of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD shall be acquitted the MESSIAH IMMANUEL already having be Judged in their place and upon having been cleansed of all of their sins crimes sins and transgressions and of Original sin are thus Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus it is an shall be that as so said and set down in My Word all of those found as said guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin committed in Eden’s garden by Mankind’s parents the cause of the fall of all f Mankind shall be as Judged punished according to the punishment demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments unto perfection and as is so set down and revealed in My Word thus it shall be at this time and upon Judgement day that the Nations having been Judged and found guilty and unrepentant of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments shall be punished both as Nations and as individuals thus when all of mankind is due to come before Me to be Judged on Judgement day when all of Mankind and the Nations of Mankind shall having been found guilty of Original sin the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Israel’s Covenant Breaking punishment by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall be carried out as so said unto perfection and all who are guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandments shall be punished as so said  first the Nations and then all of mankind individually. But only those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD shall in Judgment be acquitted the Messiah IMMANUEL already having been Judged and suffered My Just Judgement in their place and who are upon being clothed in His righteousness are Pure Holy and righteous in My sight. Thus as so said many a time the wicked and the breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments if not redeemed by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb along with adversary shall be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting  torment that resides therein forever and those who have been redeem shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom saith the Holy One of Israel to dwell therein forever at My right hand as shall all of those of Israel the Holy People who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD for there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved and ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven to dwell forever before My throne and upon My right Hand except through the Name of the only true Messiah and that name is IMMANUEL. Thus it is as so said I having  found this Nation BURKINA FASO and its Government guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but also guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel suffering and deaths of the creatures of My creation and also found guilty of neglecting their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of  this their Nation even the provision of adequate health care for the sick the disabled the lame the deaf and blind the terminally ill and the needs of the destitute and the poverty stricken the homeless the orphans and the young and very young in providing proper care and protection against those who would harm or abuse of even murder them and of neglecting their God given responsibility to care for and protect the creatures of My creation of this Nation . Thus for all of the sins crimes and transgressions of this Nation and all of the Nations of Mankind shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment I shall punish BURKINA FASO with  Cataclysmic storms Tornadoes Hurricanes Floods tsunamis followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence caused by the bearing down upon the land the Suns increased heat of which some of the Nation have had but a taste of that which is to come  before Judgement day that will not only descend upon this Nation but shall also descend upon  all of the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth only those Nations that belong unto Me shall prosper and be blessed and be over shadow by My presence being protect from all harm and alarm. But it shall be as I have so said unto the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged a time of mercy and grace was given unto all of mankind and the Nations of Mankind to repent and turn unto Me and a warning was given once the days of grace and mercy ended that the days of wrath and anger would begin and now that the days of grace an mrtcy have ended and te Judging of the Nations fulfilled as so set down in My Word and now that the days of wrath and anger have begun  so shall they continue until Judgement day Dawns on the Last Day of the End of days and as so said as the days of wrath and anger had begun so also began the punishing of all the Nations and as so said many have been punished and many yet are due to be punished one by one even according to My Holy will and purposes at the ordained time so set down by Me from all eternity for I am He who knows the end from the beginning and as so set down in My Word all that is revealed therein shall of a certainty come to pass upon the Earth hath been as set down in My Word Law and the prophets hath been fulfilled  thus it is that these days shall last until the last Nation upon the Earth hath been Punished and the last great battle fought and after which I shall dawn at the end of days Judgment day upon which  Each and every unrepentant Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness Immorality and corruption and the breaking of My Moral Law  the pollution of the environment and of the failure of the Governments of the Nations Judged to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations especially the young and vulnerable. Thus be assured as so said and set down I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth full measure with the Iron Rod of My Just udgement when the Nations cry out unto Me for Mercy and My reply shall be a time of grace and mercy was given so that any who wanted to repent could do so and be redeem and made holy and righteous in My sight through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL but ye refused to take heed of My word and My Word of warning unto thee of the consequences of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law therefore as ye refuse to hear Me when I was merciful unto thee in providing that time of unmerited Loving Kindness and favour even that which ye call grace and mercy so shall I refuse to hear thee when the full out pouring of My wrath and anger descends as it of a certainty shall  descend upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth the heavens shall be as so said in these days of wrath and anger as brass towards all the prayers of Nations of the Earth for Me to be merciful and to hold back My wrath and anger and to forgive them of all of their sins crimes and transgressions for as said the time of grace and mercy hath ended and the time of the punishing of the Nations hath begun in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My just Judgement descending upon all of the unrepentant fallen wicked immoral Nations of mankind that dwell upon the face of the Earth at this time in these end of days. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that is permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. Thus it is that if this Nation even BURKINA FASO turns from off breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment and from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and do turn from all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity then until Judgment day dawns My wrath and anger shall be withheld and My blessings of peace and prosperity shall descend upon this Nation full measure. But as so said if this Nation refuses to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as is so set down in My Word willingly then shall descend upon this Nation the full fury of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT in punishment. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment