Wednesday 17 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD BELARUS SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood hath cleansed all of those who have believed in and have accepted THE MESSIAH IMMANEL as their saviour and redeemer of Original sin; of which without there is no Salvation or Redemption; and of all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Moral Law. Thus say I AM THAT I AM who am the only true eternal infinite creator of all that is was and ever shall be, of the heavens and all the Host of Heaven and of all that which mankind hath named the Universe and all that in it that hath and shall exist until Judgment Day dawns when all of mankind both the quick and the dead both past present and future shall be brought forth from the grave to stand before My Throne to be Judged even according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments who shall upon being found guilty be cast into the bottomless pit forever. But rather I would have had it that all of Mankind had  and would by faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL be redeemed and made Holy Pure and righteous in My sight and become inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven but they would and will not they being hard heart blind deaf rebellious  unbelieving and unrepentant breakers of My Holy Law and Commandments and guilty of first Original sin and as hath been revealed in the days of grace and mercy when once offer salvation  and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD rejected that which was offered. Thus it is when once passed on from all Earthy life and when Judgment upon Judgement day begins the destiny of all of the guilty and unrepentant fallen of Mankind shall be from thence forth cast into the bottomless pit and sheol of which is as fixed as the stars in the heavens and wherein burn the flames of eternal torment without reprieve or release forever for from the bottomless pit and sheol there is no escape once cast therein. Thus as the end of days and Judgment day now is at the door; as witnessed by the signs in the heavens and upon the Earth and the fulfilment of prophesy past and present; and ready to enter in and begin the days of grace and mercy having ended and the Nations having been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity thus as I said that once the Judging of the Nations hath ended then shall all the Nations of the Earth one by one be punished even according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments as so set down and written in My Word thus I say unto all the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of My Moral Law and found guilty of all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity repent in humility of heart and turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption seeking for forgiveness of all of thy sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments perchance that I saith the Lord God will forgive thee and upon being by Me forgiven of all thy sins crimes and transgressions and believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and through His shed blood be cleansed of all of thy sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin and through of His shed blood become pure Holy and righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven forever for it is that all who from the heart believe in and are redeemed by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD are guaranteed a place in My Kingdom before My throne forever. Thus it is that all who are the redeemed of the Lamb who obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law by Faith from the heart are surrounded around about with My presences and are blessed and protected and who shall prosper in all that they do upon the face of the Earth having peace beyond all understanding in their hearts. Thus as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the Judging of the Nations as so set down and revealed in My Word fulfilled now the days of the out pouring of My wrath and anger shall in punishment descend upon all of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth and the Heavens have and shall become as brass to the plea’s, supplications and petitions of mankind for as mankind hath deafened their ears and blinded their eyes to My word of warning of the coming of the days of wrath and anger now descending upon all the unrepentant fallen of Nations of mankind so have and shall I deafen My ears to the pleas of mankind for mercy that of a certainty in these days of wrath and anger shall ascend unto the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens but shall indeed by Me go unheard and unanswered. But this I do say if over the past ages My warning of these days of the Judging of the Nations and the days of wrath and anger before Judgment day had not as commanded by Me saith the Lord God gone out unto mankind from Me by My servants then the fallen of mankind’s blood would have first been upon My servants heads for not having warned mankind of My wrath and anger to befall all of the Nations of  mankind if they repent not  and then mankind would have had an excuse before Me in Judgment that they had not been warned of My days of wrath and anger in the Judging and the punishing of the Nations and the day of Judgment to come upon all of mankind. But thus it is that all the Nations having been warned by Myself as revealed in My word and by signs and wonders following and by the fulfilment of prophesy especially in these last days and also by My servants the prophets throughout the ages the blood of mankind is thus therefore now on their own head for not having heeded the warnings sent and delivered if in Judgment they being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin  are condemned to the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is that As Judged all the Nations by Me shall in wrath and anger at this time be punished full measure according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially this Nation BELARUS if they and the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me repent not and are not by faith in the eternal true and only Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD redeemed their blood shall be upon their own heads for the blame alone for not heeding the warnings sent out shall and can be only laid at one door even the door of all the unrepentant of mankind and in Judgment all I can and shall say to all of unrepentant of mankind thou hast only thy selves to blame for if thou had taken heed repented and by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb been redeemed all the fallen of mankind would not be in the position they are and shall be in when Judgment day dawns having repented not. Thus as so said I shall As Judge punish this Nation BELARUS having been found guilty of breaking  all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also guilty of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption by the all consuming fire of My Wrath and Anger and by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT most severely as shall I punish the nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me being unrepentant and guilty of breaking also all of My Holy Laws and commandments but not only of these crimes sins and transgressions but and also for the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment by the miss usage of the Earths resource; place in and upon the Earth for the benefit of mankind and all the creatures of the Earth; that hath resulted in the cruel injury and deaths of the creatures of My creation and is the cause of many diseases, illness and deaths of mankind especial that used in the transport and power industries thus it is that I shall punish this Nation BELARUS and the Nations of the Earth having repent not in wrath and anger death and destruction in these last and end of days according to the demands of My Holy Word Laws and Commandments and according to My will and purposes as so set down in My Word for as mankind has sown to the wind now must of a certainty reap THE WHIRLWIND OF MY WRATH AND ANGER for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and for mankind’s pollution and devastation of the Earth environment by Earthquake volcanic activity in many places by Great cataclysmic storms of such ferocity that nought shall remain standing after their passing and of tornadoes whirlwinds hurricanes of floods tsunamis and tidal waves of such magnitude that no coastal city or town whereon they strike shall escape total and utter devastation followed by floods drought famine plagues and pestilence and of uncontrollable diseases. Thus also shall I as Judged and punish also the government of this Nation if found guilty of  failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation  of the sick the disabled the terminally ill of the elderly the widow and the orphan of the poverty stricken and destitute  of the homeless and of the strangers and refugees within their gates but more so if found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and the Vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or murder them for the very young are most precious in My sight and I will not hold any guiltless if found so doing but punish them so that in future they shall pass straightway from the Earth to await My  wrath and anger in Judgment without exclusion or forgiveness. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that is permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BELARUS and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment