Sunday 21 April 2024

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD #CHAD UPON HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #ORIGINAL SIN SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith Lord God and the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of all of those of mankind and the Holy People who by faith have believed and have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and have been through His shed blood cleansed of Original sin and all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments who without the repentance. forgiveness and cleanse thereof through the blood of the only true MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD in Judgement upon Judgement day would have been sentenced to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity, for as said without repentance forgiveness and the cleansing of Original sin through the blood of the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD there is and can be no salvation or redemption. Thus it is that by being clothed in the Messiah IMMANUELS  righteousness by Faith all who have believed in Him as their saviour are Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight saith the Lord God even Holy One Of Israel, thus those who by faith have been cleansed and made Pure Holy and Righteous in My sight through His shed blood having been forgiven of all their sins transgressions and crimes committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments especially of Original sin are the rightful heirs of the Kingdom of Heaven saith the only true Living infinite God creator of all of that which is and ever shall be who hath created at the centre of creation the Earth Sun Moon and stars and all of the wonders of the Heavens all of which bear witness from day to day the glory of My Holy Name. But contrary to the wishes and actions of those who seek to prove life exists beyond the confines of the Earth will find that it does not and never has existed and that for many will only be revealed when death brings them before Me saith the Holy One of Israel to be Judged upon Judgement day but say I this if mankind had not fallen this would not have been the case for as so said before mankind fell I commanded as is so set down in My Word all of the creatures of My creation and mankind to go forth and multiply and cover all of The Earth and all of My creation with their offspring but indeed mankind fell thus causing Me to limit the creatures and mankind to the Earth as ye call it for I could not and will not allow sin corruption great wickedness evil iniquity and as so said afore the cruel warmongering Nature of Mankind to pollute the whole of My creation.  But ye wonder the means whereby I shall in the new creation cause mankind to populate all of My Creation and the answer is as I afore said in My Word saith the Holy One of Israel what is impossible with mankind is possible with Me as was so seen when I transported the disciple Philip after baptizing the eunuch in an instant from one place to another even to Azotus and from thence he bore witness to the resurrection and ascension of  the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL in all the cities he visited until he came to Caesarea and remember also what is also written concerning the power of true FAITH not only by Faith can a tree be uprooted and transported from one place to another but can Faith can indeed move mountains by those who posses it even if their Faith is as so said no greater than the size of mustard seed. Thus it is by Faith alone in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL that any of mankind and of the Holy People Israel could in the days of grace and mercy given could have been cleansed of as said Original sin and of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and through the shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb by Faith could have been resurrected unto eternal life and at the end of earthly Life could have ascended as did the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD in to the Heaven of Heavens to dwell at My right hand forever but it is as so set down now that the days of grace and mercy have end for the those who have rejected that which was offered and do remain the hard hearted wicked unrepentant fallen of mankind there is only a looking forward to be in Judgement Judge and upon being found guilty of Original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Law and Commandments cast into the blackness and darkness of the Bottomless pit where in burn the flames of everlasting torment. Thus it is in the new creation there is and shall be no means of  transport to travel within the new Creation from one place to another shall be as it was with the disciple Philip in the execution of My will and as it as in transporting to Heaven Elijah and also as I did with Enoch who walked with Me saith the Holy One of Israel  and was not for I took him to be with Me forever in the Heaven of Heavens thus as it was and shall be written so was it and shall it be done even according to My Holy Will and purposes as is so set down in all of My Word Law and the prophets and as it hath been set down in as far as the New creation is concern so shall it be done unto perfection after this Creation has been rolled up as a scroll and cast into the fires of destruction to be no more. Hus it shall be when the new creation hath been created by Me saith the Lord God into being I shall command all of My creatures and all of mankind who shall be pure holy and righteous in My sight immortal upon the Earth and in the Heaven of Heavens to go forth and multiply and cover all of My creation with their off spring even throughout all of the creation so named by mankind the Universe. But before all of this cometh about so must these days and the punishing of the Nation end in the dawning of My day of Judgment when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged on Judgment day even according to My Holy Law and commandments and to be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments and as so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets for every sin transgression and crime especially original sin committed in the breaking My first commandment given to mankind’s parents and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law thereof throughout all of the lives of the unrepentant of mankind who having been given the chance to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah but refused to do so through unbelief who believed that what is so set down in My Word and in their hearts was not so and would not come to pass but also through the belief in false religions false faiths the worshiping of idols and the following after false Messiah’s prophets teachers of those faiths that are not of Me but are the invention of the adversary and of the wicked imaginations of men and women hearts who for greed power and glory sought to deceive the weak of mankind and lead them astray they who follow after the wickedness and depravity of their own wicked hearts who have been and are lead astray by the arch deceiver even the Adversary who can and doth appear as an angel of light but is as a roaring Lion going about seeking as I so said in My Word whom he may devour and caused with him in Judgment to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment forever without reprieve where the wicked and the unrepentant and unbelieving of mankind are punished as I so said afore for every single sin transgression and crimes committed throughout all of their lives  upon the Earth even every sin transgression and crime of thought word and deed according to the demanded by My Holy Law and commandments and My Moral Law as is so set down in My Word. Thus as so said shall I at this time and in these days of wrath and anger having as Judged CHAD guilty of breaking all of My Holy Word Law and Commandments shall punish this Nation as I shall punish all the Nations of Europe and the Earth not only for the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and original sin but also for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation which hath resulted in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation as hath been committed by many of the Nations of the Earth at this time and of which those in the Governments of the Nations  and the industrial sector have refused to acknowledge their involvement  in causing the present climate crisis or if they have, have been most reluctant in agreeing to address the problem now facing Earth’s climate crisis of whom in Judgment for their actions or I should say lack thereof of taking action thus shall I in Judgement upon Judgement day and at this time shall not hold them Guiltless but shall  in Judgement and at this time punish them most severely. But not alone for the sins crimes and transgression that have resulted in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creature of My creation shall I punish not only this Nation but all of the Nations of all the Earth but not only for these sins crimes and transgression shall punish this and all the Nation of the Earth but also for great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity great evil and as so said for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in thought word and deed for as so said in judgment shall all the crimes transgressions and sins of mankind committed; even each and every single sin crime and transgression committed; shall be revealed declared and punished by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation creator of all that is was and ever shall be and in whom all the creature of the Earth and mankind move live and have their being and without Me saith the Lord God and creator of the whole of creation could not and never have existed. Thus it is when passing from the Earth each and every person retain only one possession and none other even the own souls created in Mine own image corrupted by the fall and all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially original sin of which throughout all eternity shall remind those cast into the bottomless pit who it is that hath created them and what they have lost in refusing to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD saith the Lord God of all of creation. Thus upon this Earth for the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and Moral law I shall punish CHAD by whirlwind and fire by great storms tornadoes by hurricanes by Earth Quakes in diverse places by volcanic activity by floods the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon the ground making it rock hard wherein no crops will grow causing drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases that will make the past plague and epidemic seem like unto a summers cold in comparison. But it shall be not alone shall I punish this Nation for the crimes transgressions and sins herein set down but I shall punish the Governments of this Nation  for having neglected their God given responsibility given by Me from the very beginning to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation CHAD especially the young the very young and the vulnerable in the provision of adequate care protection and security from those who would harm them in any way whatsoever and also in the provision of the needs of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the homeless the elderly the orphan the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken and also the refugees within thy gates seeking refuge from war famine and persecution but and I say again especially the young and innocent of this Nation for all of these sins crimes and transgression shall I at this time punish this Nation. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH IMMANUEL but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD. But in as far as the punishment of CHAD is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the and all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the MESSIAH IMMANUEL THE SON OF GOD.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment