Wednesday 5 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE NATIONS #AFGANISTAN #PAKISTAN AND #INDIA I SHALL #JUDGE IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel creator of the Heavens and the Earth even He who holds the universe in the palm of His hand infinite in being without limitation and without end or beginning of days who hath created mankind and the creatures of the earth according to His will and purposes to the glory of His Holy Name and with the breath of His mouth He did breath into them all in the beginning the breath of life and command all to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth and until the fall of mankind corruption death and decay existed not for mankind until the moment of his fall was immortal and obedient to all of My Commandments with whom in the cool of the day I did  descend to the Earth to walk and converse with Adam and Eve for they where one with Me and I with them until the woman did give into the temptations of the adversary in the form of a serpent and did persuade Adam also to give in and thus they fell in that they disobeyed the first commandment I gave unto them and as I did warn them that in the day they ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil they would surely die thus did death and corruption and decay enter into and did cover the surface of the Earth but even then the Promise of a saviour and redeemer to come was given so they could in Him be saved from My wrath that of a certainty shall descend upon the earth and all of mankind. Thus I do warn these Nations Afghanistan Pakistan and India if in the Judging of these Nations I find them guilty; as was mankind in the beginning; of breaking any and all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral Law I shall cause; if they are unrepentant and seek not for forgiveness nor redemption through the Messiah IMMANUEL whose blood alone cleanseth from all sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking thereof of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments; to descend upon them the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and tornado by plague famine pestilence and drought Earth Quake and such devastating storms as have never afore been seen upon the face if the Earth since the beginning of creation until now. But it is not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish these Nations but for great wickedness immorality and corruption especially in as far as the governments of these Nations are concerned for I shall search them out unto perfection and if found guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality failure by these to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the needs of the poverty stricken and destitute the sick the lame the disabled the homeless and the strangers within their gates even refugees fleeing persecution civil war and poverty as hath been in the recent past witnessed in the actions of tyrannical wicked perverse Nations and governments causing the deaths of many of their own innocent people especially children whose Judgment is Just and whose end hath been by Me set as it were in stone even death and destruction and in Judgement being condemned to the bottomless pit and sheol for ever none no not one guilt of the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and causing the death of innocent civilians and the persecution of their own people shall escape the full out pouring of My wrath and anger death and destruction upon them. But as said to other Nations that I shall condemned them also if found polluting and destroying their environment if especially it doth result in the unnecessary deaths of the creatures of My creation by the polluting of the seas and oceans of the lakes rivers streams hath resulted in the deaths of many thousands of the creatures of My creation and those found by Me guilty of doing so shall be by Me punished most severely. But it is as with the other Nations so give I a period of grace and mercy wherein all these Nations have the opportunity if they will to turn from of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality of their failure to meet the needs of their people to repent and to turn unto Me through Faith in the only true redeemer and saviour the eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and if repentance is forth coming then it is that those upon who I intended wrath and anger death and destruction to descend and upon Judgment day soon to come cast into the fiery depths of the bottomless pit and sheol forever I shall with hold and with draw My wrath and anger and shall instead pour out upon them showers of blessing and in the heart place My peace the peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity in all that they do and an assuredness as to their final destiny at the end of their lives upon Earth even to ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom.

This the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment