Saturday 1 June 2019

#HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #IRELAND AND #ICELAND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAWS SO SHALL #I SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #PUNISH THEM IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all of the Universe even the only true saviour and redeemer of Mankind especially all of the Holy People who by Faith are and have been redeemed by faith in the true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgression and crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially original sin making them all Holy pure and Precious in My saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot creator of all that upon the Earth exists especial all of mankind and all of the creatures of the Earth who live and move and have their being in Him they whom He hath created along with mankind by the breath of His mouth who command and it was so and who also said and it came into being who also holds the whole Universe in the palm of His hand the Earth the sun the moon and all the planets stars and galaxies thereof. Thus it is as I have Judged the majority of the Nations of the Earth and have begun to punish them for all of their sins crimes and transgressions having found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of the environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of my creation the destruction of their habitat even of the wild creatures My creation and also the cruel treatment by many of the domestic animals of My creation entrusted with their care and protection have wickedly failed to meet their obligations in the care of their domestic animals whose just punishment is due as also is due the just punishment of the governments of the Nations  thereof who have and are neglecting the needy of their Nations of the young the homeless the orphan the starving the destitute and all the poverty stricken of some of these Nations the cause of which in many cases is the result of the wicked greed of ruthless politicians who have but only their own interest and comfort at heart having little or no thought for those who suffer because of their greed corruption and avarice whose Judgment when they come before Me at Judgment day will find as they were hard hearted unmerciful and cruel towards the poor needy and downtrodden of their people so shall I show them no mercy unto them only wrath and anger death and destruction and a casting into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit where in the fires of eternal torrment burn to the very depths of the souls forever. Thus I AM THAT I AM saith unto these two Nations as I have and am judging and am and shall punish all the Nation thus far Judged these two nations I shall if these two remaining unrepentant of all their sins crimes and transgressions and turning not unto Me by Faith in the Only true Passover Lamb and not being washed and redeemed by His shed blood and from thence never in perfect perpetual obedience obeying from the heart; having My Love in their heart for others as thou hast for thyself; all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of My Holy Moral Laws then I shall indeed in wrath and anger punish these two not only with My swift terrible sharp sword but also with the My Just Judgments IRON ROD even by which I shall punish all the wicked Nations of the Earth especially all the Mighty Nations thereof including and especially Russia and China even by great whirlwinds and great storms by great earth quakes and tidal waves of the height of which hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth. Though it is as I have so done with the other Nations of the Earth having been Judged given a short time wherein they may consider their standing in My sight and the dawn of the day of Judgment soon to dawn upon the Earth and the consequences of remaining unrepentant even death and destruction and a casting into the bottomless pit, may if they will repent. Who must also consider now the time wherein any Nation and its people may repent and turn unto Me escaping My Wrath and Anger to come upon all mankind is growing shorter by the day and for those who believe not it shall come upon them as a thief in the night catching them unawares and being brought before My throne in Judgment condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit but even then seeking of Me forgiveness and promising if I did to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having sadly to be told by Me it was too late for the time of repentance hath ended and the time of Judgment and condemnation hath now come to pass and also being told they had their chance to turn and repent but would not hardening the hearts stopping up their ears to My warnings and blinding their eyes to My written Word Laws and Commandments whose condemnation by Me in Judgement was their Just due and Justice especially My Justice must be done and executed upon all the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth though it is as said I have no Joy in the everlasting death of the wicked but Justice My Justice must be done and seen to be done. Thus it is in wrath and anger; after that time of grace and mercy given wherein these two could if they would turn and repent of all their sins crimes and transgressions against others of mankind the creatures of My creation upon the Earth against all of the down trodden poverty stricken war torn needy and starving of the Earth and the crimes of the wasting of the resources of wealthy Nations that could have been used for the benefit of all the needy and downtrodden or the Earth and especially turning and repenting of all of their sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Laws; if these repent not of a certainty I shall indeed pour out upon them the full fury of My wrath and anger.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment