Sunday 30 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THE #CARIBBEAN NATIONS ONE BY ONE BEGINING WITH #CUBA IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAW I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel the first and the last the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end without beginning nor end of days infinite in being in whom exists the Universe and all that in it exists and without whom all that doth exist throughout the Universe and in the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens could not exist. Thus it is that at this time I am purposed to complete the Judging of the Nations of the Earth by Judging all the Nations of the Caribbean and the Nation of the West coast of the Southern continent of the Americas for as I begun to Judge the Nations herein so shall I end the Judging thereof and once completed the end of the period of grace and mercy shall come about and the punishing of the Nations shall in earnest begin. For as having Judged the Nations of the Earth one by one and found those I have thus Judged guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Law and of all manner of great wickedness iniquity corruption immorality the pollution and devastation of the environment resulting in the deaths of the creatures in every land and Nation of My creation and also of the neglecting of the needy by the governments of each and every Nation but not only the needy of their own Nation but neglecting to aid those Nations that needed their help even as they having been given by Me the resources to do so of which they but wasted all upon their lust and greed and high living and having but a passing thought for the suffering Nations of mankind also wasting those resources on useless projects and research and the exploration of those regions of My Universe that reaped no reward or benefit for the whole of mankind those scientist even who have sought to prove that I saith the Lord God did  not create the Universe and also sought thereby to prove I exist not whose end is assured when they come before Me to be Judged when the final Judgment day dawns when all of mankind are brought before Me to be Judge not only this generation but all the generations of mankind since the beginning even until the day when Judgement day finally dawns. Thus it is and shall be that as said the Nations thus far Judged and having been found guilty as so said of breaking mainly all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws so shall I punish each and every Nation as hath been so set down upon the Judging of each and every Nation by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment by Earthquakes and great storms of hurricanes and tornadoes as have never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth by the burning heat of the sun by drought and famine plague and disease by cataclysmic floods and tidal waves of the Moon refusing to give its light and turning blood red these days of trouble shall be indeed be fulfilled and as hath thus far come to pass upon the face of the Earth and shall continue as hath been prophesied and revealed in My Word by the prophets of old not only the great disasters that have thus far struck mankind but shall continue of wars and rumours of wars and as Nations have fought Nations so shall it continue until the final Battle on the plains of Megiddo in the vale of Jezreel for peace shall not because of the wickedness of mankind return to the Earth until all that hath been fulfilled and as is so set down and revealed in My Word and then the end shall come and the Judgment day dawn. Thus it is that now I shall complete the Judging of the Nations of the Earth and the punishing of the Nations shall begin according to and is so set down in My Word at Mine own House and Upon Mine own People and then shall punishment befall all of those who profess to be of Me and to bear My Holy Name who know not Me nor are Known by Me who believe not in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL but in false Messiah and false prophets even workers of iniquity who seek to deceive the unwary and make them twice the children of the bottomless pit/hell and followers of the great deceiver the Adversary who goes about like and roaring lion seeking whom he may devour even who seemingly are righteous and holy on the outside before mankind yet on the inside are but as I saith the Lord God said afore are full of dead men’s bones empty whitened sepulchres who teach false faiths  and believe in false Messiahs and prophets who teach false faiths by tearing certain teachings out of context seek to prove that what they teach is the true faith but is a lie who use My Word for profit gain and power whose reward is Just and upon Judgment day being found guilty and by the Angel of death being cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit and into the lake of the fires of eternal torment forever. Then shall I saith the Holy One of Israel as so set down in the Judging of the Nations punish all the Nations of the Earth beginning with the Northern Continent of the Americas. Thus as said I shall complete the Judging of the Nations beginning with the Caribbean and then the West coast of the Southern Continent of the Americas one by one so shall I begin by Judging Cuba and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law by the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall I punish this Nation but as so said as I have so set apart a time of grace and mercy so shall also give unto this Nation wherein if it desires can repent and by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed and saved from My wrath to come upon all of mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment