Friday 21 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #NORTH AND #SOUTH #KOREA AND #JAPAN GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I #SHALL MOST #SEVERLY #PUNISH THEM ALL WITH THE #IRON ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time even He who is the creator and redeemer of mankind and Israel and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah creator of all that is was and ever shall be. I it is saith the Lord God of the host of the Heaven of Heavens who am the Judged of all of mankind and of Israel even I who it is who shall punish swiftly all those guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Moral Law but who also doth bless  all of those who by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL having been redeemed by Him obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as are so set down in My word and are written down on the tablets of stone that reside in the Ark of My Covenant made with My People Israel by the hand of Mosher Mosher/Moses as so said shall bless them with peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity in all that they do upon the Earth and shall prepared for them a place in My Kingdom to posses at the end of their Earthy life. Thus as said I have Judged these Nations and found them guilty of not only Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but of great wickedness corruption and immorality and of one Nation especially the cruel treatment of the people of that Nation not only in failing to meet the needs of the needy of that Nation by it Government but of denying them the inalienable rights and freedoms of every human being on Earth given by Me to all of mankind even the right to chose their own path in life even also to disobey or obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so given to Adam and Eve in Eden’s Garden and to accept thereof  responsibility for their actions the consequences of their actions in choosing obedience or disobedience, in choosing to disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the full out pouring of My wrath and anger and upon Judgement day being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and being cast into the bottomless pit forever and in choosing to obey from the heart thereof all of My Holy Laws and commandments and to do My will as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom upon Earth having been redeemed by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb to be blessed by Me and have My peace that passeth all understand in thy heart and My protection against all who would do thee harm or seek to destroy thee and also to prosper in all that thou doest upon the face of the Earth throughout thy life and having My presence overshadowing thee and in thy heart to guide thee in all the paths of righteousness for My own Names sake upon the Earth He whom the Nations call the Holy Spirit He who is indeed the Spirit of all truth and the executioner of My will throughout all of the Earth whose true Name is Roach Hakodesh. But this cruel wicked and perverse Nation not only shall My wrath and anger for the treatment of its people be poured out upon it but also for great wickedness corruption immorality and as said in the failing thereof to meet the needs of the Needy of that Nation in the provision of adequate care for the sick the elderly the very young the outcast and the orphan the homeless the down trodden the destitute the poor also for its pollution and destruction of its environment even as I shall also Judge and in wrath and anger and condemn also the other Nations thus far Judged by Me and as so said not only for their lack of obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but also for failing to meet the needs of the Needy of their Nation and unless repentance for all is forth coming in that time of grace and mercy given as I have with the other Nations so Judge then the full outpouring of My all consuming wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement shall descend upon all of these Nations by whirlwind and fire by mighty tornadoes and Hurricanes by Earth Quakes and the eruption of volcanoes wherein they have never afore been seen and great storms and cyclones of flood and famine by drought plague and pestilence of great tidal waves of such height that nothing can stand in their way and of which nothing  shall be left standing in their wake. But as so said afore how are the mighty fallen how are they cast down unto the depths of the Earth because of arrogance and pride, great wickedness and corruption of the first Mighty Nation that hath by Me ordained to fall and to be cast down unto the dust of the Earth shall indeed shortly fall if by armed conflict seeks to force another Nation to bend to its will not willing to seek by peaceful negotiations to resolve the cause of the conflict between these two Nations in the middle east it shall be its undoing and shall indeed because of of the outbreak of armed conflict shall have dire consequences for the other Nations in the Middle East at the outbreak of armed conflict for them there shall be catastrophic consequences for thought that Might Nation will refrain for fear of the consequences of using its Nuclear arsenal the others Nations fanatical Military forces will not if provoked beyond reason.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment