Tuesday 11 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL JUDGE #VIETNAM #CAMBODIA AND #LAOS AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAW IN #WRATH AND #ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT THEY SHALL BE PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour and the only true Messiah as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth thus far Judge and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and after a period of grace and mercy repentance there from hath not been forth coming I it is who shall punish by the out pouring of My Wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment they who through unbelief hath blinded their eyes to the warnings set down in My Word wherein is revealed the consequences of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even as so said the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and who have also deafened their ears to the warnings voice by all of those I sent to warn all the Nations of the earth of My wrath to come upon all the Earth in the Judging and punishing of all the Nations of the Earth and thereafter in the day of Judgment to come of which even now is on the door step ready to enter in and of which one last chance I have at this time given to all the Nations of the Earth to turn and repent of all their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments even by a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations thus Judged can turn and repent if they will and by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed even the only true saviour and redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL  for once the Judging of the Nations hath ended then the punishing of the Nations shall begin in earnest and shall not end until all that is revealed and hath been prophesied by My servants the prophets over the ages and as is so set down and revealed in My Holy Word and by those whom I did send over the years to warn the Nations of My wrath to come of the Judging and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth that is now coming to pass thus now it is that the time warned of in My word and by My servants over the ages  in as far as the Judging and the punishing of the Nations are concerned has begun and shall continue until all that hath been revealed and set down to come to pass in these end times even the Judging and punishing of the Nations hath been completed and then once all hath been fulfilled the end shall come and JUDGMENT DAY SHALL BEGIN. Thus it is as I have so said the Judging and punishing of the Nations hath begun in earnest of which soon shall be completed. So now at this time these Nations shall I Judge even Vietnam Cambodia and Laos and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws and of great wickedness and of corruption especially in as far as the governments of these nations are concerned especially the governments of these Nations failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the lame the disable the elderly the homeless the orphan and the widow and the protection from all alarm and harm of the young and innocent of their Nation for which I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven shall not hold them in Judgment guiltless and if unrepentant shall indeed I shall cause the descend upon them the full fury of My wrath and anger unto perfection even the protection of the children of these Nations all harm and abuse even these who  are most precious in My Sight but all also if I find these Nations guilty of polluting and destroying the environment of these Nations especially if they are responsible in so doing responsible for the deaths of the creatures of My creation of which the full fury of My wrath and anger I shall not Hold back from descending upon them especially by Earth quakes Great storms Hurricanes Tornadoes also by drought and famine plague pestilence and disease pandemics. Thus as said afore I as with the other Nations of the Earth so with these shall I give unto these Nations a time of grace and mercy wherein they can if they will repent and in the seeking for forgiveness of all their sins crimes and transgression by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lambs shed blood be redeemed and made holy pure and righteous in My sight and in Judgment upon Judgment day acquitted of all sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and committed also against all those of mankind that the people of these Nations  have sinned against. Thus if repentance is forth coming then indeed instead of wrath and anger peace and blessing prosperity and My presence surrounding these roundabout and My protection from all harm and alarm over shadowing these Nations and people who do repent, but if repentance is not forthcoming then wrath anger death and destruction and the striking of the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment and thereafter a certain waiting to come before Me to be Judged and condemned on Judgment day to the bottomless pit for ever even the blackness of darkness wherein is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the worm and fires of torment and regret go not out forever wherein the fires of the Lake of the fires go not out forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment