Sunday 9 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE #MYANMAR AND #THAILAND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND OF #GREAT WICKEDNESS IN #WRATH AND #ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGMENT SHALL THEY BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation King of Kings and Lord of Lords infinite in being without body parts or passions who at this time shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth especially Myanmar for all of its great wickedness in the treating of its minority ethnic groups which continues unto this day and of which in wrath and anger shall the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment descend in wrath and anger upon this Nation to cause it to fall down even unto the dust of the ground. But not only shall I saith the Lord God in wrath and anger punish this Nation for all the sins transgression and the crimes committed against its own people no matter their ethnicity but also If I find this Nation along with Thailand guilty of Break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially all of MY MOST HOLY MORAL LAWS OF WHICH IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING I SHALL NOT HOLD BACK FROM POURING OUT UPON THEM THE ALL CONSUMING FIRES OF MY WRATH AND ANGER though not only shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments but and also the failure of these Nations if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of all of the people of their Nation especially the elderly the young the sick the disabled the lame the destitute and the poverty stricken and especially if these Governments are found guilty of failing to protect the young and innocent from all of those who would harm persecute them or abuse them in any way whatsoever directly or indirectly, also shall I punish these Nations if found guilty of polluting and destroying the environment of their Nations especially the seas rivers lakes and oceans causing the deaths of the creatures of My creation that exist in and around their Nations land mass. But as so said more so shall I punish these Nation if they are found  guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of which all of mankind by Me are commanded to obey even according as is so set down and revealed in My Word upon pain of death both physical and spiritual and the only Means of escaping death spiritual and the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon all those who have and do break all of my Holy Laws and commandments both at this time and upon Judgment day is by repenting of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and by being redeem by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah whose blood alone cleanseth from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments for as said afore as so set down in My Word without the shedding of blood there can be no remission or forgiveness of sin transgression and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but as so said that if of these there is no repentance leading to redemption by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL then it is that I shall pour out upon these Nations the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earthquake and great storms tornadoes and whirlwinds by plague and disease by pestilence drought and famine far worse than that with which in Mosher’s/Moses  day I struck the Egyptians so that My people could be freed from bondage but as then so now all the plagues of Egypt and more shall not only be poured out upon these Nations but upon all the wicked corrupt immoral and disobedient Nations of the Earth who are guilty of breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments but as so said with the other Nations Judged so also shall I give unto these a period of grace and mercy wherein the can repent of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also of great wickedness immorality and corruption and if they do so then it must be pointed out that obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments must of necessity follow repentance for as is said in My Word the Messiah IMMANUEL came not to do away with the law but to fulfil it and to establish it. To fulfil for all of those who He was to become their sacrificial Lamb and to establish it in that Faith without obedience is void and obedience without faith in the Messiah is void for obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments without faith in the Messiah saves and redeems no one for as afore said without the shedding of blood even the blood of the eternal Passover lamb there is no remission for sins crimes and transgressions and faith without obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments is void for to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments is to do My Will upon Earth as it is done in My Kingdom of Heaven for obedience is a witness of Love even of My peoples Love for Me even as My love for all My people of every tribe land people and Nation who have are and shall be by faith be redeemed through the shed blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL is witnessed by the offering up of Him to become the eternal Passover Lamb the only sacrifice for sin transgression and the crimes not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but for the very first sin committed in Eden’s Garden which resulted in mankind’s fall from Grace who became My promise to provide a redeemer fulfilled. But be assured if these Nations if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law and of great wickedness especially in the slaughtering and persecution of their own people repent not then only punishment by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement awaits them in this life and in Judgment upon Judgment day.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment