Tuesday 18 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE #THE #SOLOMON #ISLANDS AND #TIMOR-LESTE IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AS SO SET DOWN IN MY WORD #I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the Lord God creator of the whole of creation of the Universe and all that in it is that lives and moves and have their being even upon all the surface of the Earth thereof and the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the saviour and redeemer of those of mankind and the Holy People Israel who having been redeemed by faith in and do follow after the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee at this time as i have Judge all the lands and Nations and Islands of the Earth thus far Judge so do I at this time Judge all of these Islands and as with the other Lands Tribes peoples and Nations thus far Judged so shall I at this time Judge these according to My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and if found guilty of the breaking of all of them so shall I in wrath and anger punish them and shall indeed unless they repent of all of their sins transgressions and crimes in the breaking thereof I shall in wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement punish them as demanded by My Holy Law Commandments and My Moral Law by Earth quake and Hurricanes, Tornadoes cataclysmic storms and tidal waves or Tsunamis as the Nations of the Earth call them of such ferocity that nothing shall be left standing in their wake and after their passing also by whirlwind and fire and by floods droughts famines pestilence and plagues and uncontainable diseases that shall indeed spread rapidly throughout these Island . But it shall also be that I shall not alone Judge these Islands for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but also for great wickedness immorality and neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of these Islands especially of the sick for failing to provide adequate facility for their  care and welfare of also meeting the needs of the elderly the disable the lame the blind the deaf  and those who from birth have suffer debilitating  illnesses, especially the failure of their Governments of whom I after having already search them out unto perfection have found them guilty of keeping back that which rightfully belongs unto the peoples of these Islands but I shall withhold punishment until the Judging of these Island have been completed unto perfection even according to My Will and purpose as is so set down in My Word for the Judging and the punishing of  all of the wicked of mankind. But there is one Island especially I shall judge and am purposed to destroy from the face of the Earth that contains a wicked and evil structure that the Nation whose it is hath the gall to call it a prison but is a den of iniquity and evil causing the torture and deaths of those that the Nation which incarcerated them terms then as a danger to that Nations security denying them without conviction the right of every innocent human beings the right to freedom and liberty and respect and unless convicted in a court of Law and even in My court are considered innocent until found and proven guilty and when so convicted especially of terrorism shall have the full weight of My Just Judgement descend upon them for it is those so convicted shall suffer far more at My Hands than ever mankind by imprisonment or even death could so punish them for the punishment I shall without mercy punish them with is imprisonment in My prison for all eternity even the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. But let these who so treat these prisoners without Just cause and without being convicted of any crime tenfold shall be return on the heads of all of those I find guilty of so treating these people so much so that they will not only wish they had not committed these crimes but shall wish they had never have come into existence upon the face of the Earth for they shall know at Judgement day what it is to fall into hands of and be punished by the only true Living God redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL for as they were and still are unmerciful unto those in their care so most assuredly I will in no way be merciful unto them in any way whatsoever to them the heavens are and shall be as brass in as far as their petitions and prayers unto Me are and shall be concerned and at Judgment day shall suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger as so shall those in charge of them and the Nation to which they belong. But apart from this Island, on which this so called prison, even the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, exists. But as so said saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens in as far as these Islands the Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste are concerned if so found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and the destruction of the environment the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation the failures of the governments of these Island to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the homeless the sick the elderly and the poverty stricken I shall give a time of grace and mercy wherein repentance of all of their sins crimes and transgression and being redeemed by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL if forth coming I shall withhold the full fury of My wrath and anger from descending upon these Islands and instead pour forth upon them showers of blessing peace and prosperity and at the end of life a place in My Heavenly Kingdom before My throne but if not then of a surety upon being convicted of the sins transgression and crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments great wickedness corruption and immorality  and on Judgment day being cast thereof into the bottomless pit forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment