Monday 10 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED #MYANMA AND #THAILAND AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY MORAL LAW IN #WRATH AND #ANGER BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of the Universe and all that in it is and as afore said I am infinite in being without beginning or end of days and I AM in every place throughout the Universe at once and I saith the Lord God who it is that Holds the Universe in the palm of My hand even I AM THAT I AM who called Mosher/Moses up My Holy Mountain to Meet with Me and to give him the task of delivering My People from bondage and did thereafter deliver unto him to give unto My People My Holy Laws and Commandments and through him did I make a covenant betwixt My People and Myself that if they obeyed from the heart all the days of their lives upon the Earth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that I would be their God and they would be My People and I would lead them by the hand of Mosher/Moses to the Land I promised a land flowing with milk and honey a sweet and pleasant land the Land I Promise unto to Abraham to give to him and his descendants forever and also did command them to build an Ark into which they were to place the stone tablets whereon My Holy Law and commandments were written of which I commanded that it should go before them until they reached the Promised Land and did lead them unto the promised land by the hand of Mosher/Moses of which he saw from afar but entered not therein and I did cause him to go forth into the wilderness and did upon his death take him unto Myself to be with Me forever in My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus it is by the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws have I judged these two Nations and upon finding them guilty of breaking all of them I am purposed to punish these Nations in wrath and anger as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments by whirlwind and fire by plague and pestilence by Earthquakes and volcanoes by tidal wave and tsunamis but sayest thee that there is no difference betwixt these two yet I say there is for one is a great devastating flood the other a cataclysmic mountain of water from which there is no escape in that it shall strike as it were like thief in the night suddenly so much so that it can and shall devastate the Nation it strikes causing such destruction as never afore seen upon the earth except Noah’s flood, also by drought and famine. But it is that not only shall these disasters strike these Nations for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the wicked treatment of their people especial that Nation that did ethnically cleanse its Nation causing those it persecuted slaughtered and abused them to flee there from unto another Nation by the persecution and the destruction of their villages the slaughter of the men and the abuse of their women and children for which I shall not hold them guiltless in this life and upon Judgment day weigh them in My balances and upon being found I shall in wrath and anger cast them into the bottomless pit to dwell therein forever and to suffer the pains of everlasting torment. But also I shall punish those Nations that did little or nothing to stop the persecution slaughter and abuse of these people when in fact the International community could have done so much more to stop it and to punish those found guilty of these crimes I shall also not Hold  the UN guiltless in that it could and still can do so much to alleviate but does little or nothing also to alleviate the ongoing suffering of these people that are now without a land or Nation to which they belong or can call their own. Thus it is that unless that Nations take positive action to alleviate the suffering of these people then in wrath and anger shall I strike these Nations by whirlwind and fire by massive tornadoes and hurricanes by flood drought and plague and also shall I punish those who have the authority to bring the perpetrators to Justice but fail to do so of which I shall not only bring those to Justice who are the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity and the breaking of My Commandments in as far as the slaughtering persecution and abuse of these people is concerned but also those who have failed to bring this Nation to Justice as hath been so done also in as far as one other cruel tyrannical regime and government that hath been guilty of the same crimes. No longer shall I with hold My wrath and anger from being poured out upon all responsible both in the committing of these crimes and those guilty of failing to bring them to Justice if no action is forth coming. But not only shall I punish these Nations for the crimes thus far committed but also those of the pollution and destruction of the environment of these Nations especially that which hath resulted in the deaths of many of the creatures of My Creation saith Adonai Elohim and also the neglecting of these Nations to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation and also the  committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as the governments are concerned for nothing no not one transgression not one sin or crime can be hidden for My sight for unto perfection I shall search out the secret place of mankind for as afore said I am in every place at once and am all seeing for it is in Me Mankind along with all the creature of the Earth live and move and have their being in Me and without Me saith the Lord God they could not and cannot exist. But thus as with other Nations and afore said I shall give unto these Nations a period of grace and mercy wherein they along with the other Nations of the Earth can repent and be redeemed by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for no one can come unto Me except through Him by being redeemed cleansed and made holy and righteous in My sight through His shed blood.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment