Friday 28 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #AUSTRALIA AND #VATICAN CITY I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #HOLY #MORAL #LAWS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH THEM BOTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and of the Universe and all that in it is He who holds the Universe in the palm of His hand who commands and it is so says and it comes to pass even He who is the Holy One of Israel and the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour redeemer and promised Messiah even He whose Name is IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws says Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot. Did I not say unto all the Nations of the Earth and to all of those who profess to bear My Name and to be of Me by Faith that all the hidden things of darkness shall be brought out into the light and hath it not begun to come to pass in all the Earth especially in as far as those who profess to be of Me are concerned even all of those who have been brought out into the open who have been and are guilty of breaking My Most Holy Moral Laws and I say begun for yet there are many to be revealed who are whitened sepulchres seemingly righteous on the outside but full of dead men’s bones and all manner of wickedness and immoral perversion who in secret have committed all manner perversion against not only their fellow human beings but also against the young and the children of the Earth of which I shall hold none of them guiltless for they have indeed worked out their wicked perversions upon the innocent of the Earth even all of those who are most precious in My sight even these wicked and perverse human beings whose destiny I have set as the stars in the Heavens even they shall be cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit by the angel of death on Judgment day when all are brought before Me saith the Lord God even all of the righteous and the unrighteous and the Wicked of the Earth to be by Me Judged. But say I this now as My Word says JUDGMENT BEGINS AT THE HOUSE OF GOD AND UPON MINE OWN PEOPLE AND UPON ALL OF THOSE WHO PROFFESS TO BE OF ME AS IN DANIEL THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL FOR ALL THOSE WHO PROFFESS TO BEAR MY MOST HOLY NAME ALL SHALL BE WEIGHED IN THE BALANCES AND IF FOUND WANTING SHALL BE CAST INTO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. Thus as I have thus far judged all of the Nations thus far Judged so shall I Judge these Nations and as said If I find them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall pour forth upon them the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger but not for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments alone but also if found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath and is causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of my creation of Land sea and air but not only shall I punish these Nations if found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and the breaking of any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments but and also in the neglecting of the needs of needy of these Nations in the provision of adequate care for the sick the disabled the terminally ill the elderly the young and the especially the abandoned infants of these nations the down trodden and the poverty stricken failing to provide homes for the homeless shelter for all those who seek refuge within the gates of these Nations especially those fleeing civil wars poverty and starvation of which is the chief responsibility for meeting the needs of the needy of these Nations is the Governments of these Nations elected to govern their Nations by the people on their behalf according to the election manifesto promises made .Thus it is if I find these Nations guilty of all the sins crimes and transgressions as so said and set down I shall in wrath and anger punish them most severely but more so shall I punish them for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as said with Iron Rod of My Just Judgment by whirlwind and fire by great storms floods droughts famines plagues and pestilence of Earth quakes of such magnitude that in the land or Nation that they strike not one building shall remain standing by also with hurricanes and tornadoes shall I punish them. But as so said to the other nations of the Earth that I have thus far Judged I shall give unto these and period of grace and mercy wherein they can repent and turn unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel and upon being forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions by faith be redeemed through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah even IMMANUEL and instead of wrath and anger blessing peace and prosperity and a place at life’s end before My Throne in My Heavenly Kingdom but and if repentance is not forth coming there can be no remission of sin transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Moral Laws for as said without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sins transgressions or the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and therefore if no remission no forgiveness and if no forgiveness no redemption and in Judgment only the certainty of being found guilty and punished by being cast headlong into the bottomless pit by the Angel of death who because Pharaoh refused to let My People go claimed all the lives of the first born of Egypt and in Judgement upon Judgment day will claim all the wicked and unrighteous lives of mankind who are and have been found guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Most Holy Moral Laws.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment