Tuesday 4 June 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED #RUSSIA AND #CHINA AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAW I SHALL #PUNISH THEM IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Universe and all that in it is and the only true redeemer and saviour of all of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanseth from all sins transgression and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law even He who alone is the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as said so have Judge these two Mighty Nations and as said found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially breaking My Most Holy Moral laws and unless they repent of all of their sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral laws in wrath and anger by the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger I shall punish these two Mighty Nations also by great whirlwinds, Earth quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, tidal waves and of great floods of which previous ones will seem but like the overflowing of a stream or river so much so shall be the outpouring of the heavens upon thee that it will seem as though Noah’s flood hath returned; but as so promised that shall never again come to pass upon the face of the Earth as long as the sign of that promise remains to shine forth; but say I neither river nor stream nor dam built by mankind shall be able to contain the flooding waters that shall descend from the heavens above. Also it is that I shall punish these two if as said they remain unrepentant not just for the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments alone but shall punish these two also for great wickedness corruption and immorality the pollution and destruction of the environment the unnecessary slaughter of and cruelty towards the creatures of my Creation but and especially I shall punish these two Nations  Governments for treatment of their own people denying them a reasonable standard of living whilst they live in the lap of luxury having the best their Nations can provide majority are kept in poverty and destitution and in many instances are denied their basic human rights also for their persecution and imprisonment  of ethnic minorities and organizations, also I shall punish them for the failing of these Government to meet the needs of the majority of the people of these Nations of providing adequate health care for the sick the elderly and disabled also meeting the needs of the elderly the homeless the immigrant and the refugee. But it shall be that in wrath and anger by death and destruction shall I punish these two  for all of the sins and transgressions and the crimes of these Nations in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus saith the Holy one of Israel as I have punish the other Nations of the Earth and am punishing them I say unto these two that if thou doth not  heed the words put before thee and do not repent of all of thy sins crimes and of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of my Holy Moral Laws and being by Faith redeemed through the cleansing blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone cleanseth from all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and harden they heart and do blind thine eyes to My Word and do stop up thine ears to the warning I send forth unto thee then of a certainty as I have foretold thou shalt be amongst the four Mighty Nations of the Earth destined to fall down unto the dust of the ground never again to rise there from and to be no more remembered upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is as said one mighty Nation is falling and there are three mighty Nations to follow this one as so set down in My Word and the Word sent forth all of the four mighty Nations shall indeed in the end fall and thus it shall be amongst all the Nations of the Earth these four of all the Nations of the Earth shall be the first to come before Me to be Judged on Judgment day. Thus shall the saying go out how are the mighty fallen, fallen down unto the depths of the Earth to be no more and how many of the Nations of the Earth shall follow in their wake so many of the Nations of the Earth after being thus Judged at this time that one third of the Nations shall be no more upon the Face of the Earth.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment