Friday 25 November 2016

# THE #WORD OF #GOD TO #HIS PEOPLE #ISRAEL AND #AS IT WAS #SO FOR #TOLD SO #SHALL IT #COME TO #PASS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    As I have so declared so have I started to do in that I said I would cleanse the whole of Israel of all that pollutes it and the abomination that has made desolate that stands in the Holy Place so shall it be cast down. Thus even as I promised so shall I do unto the Land of Israel according to My Holy Word Law and Commandments this is My Will and purpose for Israel that they should return unto Me and should forsake all the ways of the World the Flesh and the Adversary and of this wicked immoral and perverse generation which knows not Me nor wishes to do so which walks contrary to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and have been Judge found guilty and condemned unless they turn from off their wicked immoral and perverse ways and turn unto Me saith the Holy One  of Israel. Thus it is that the beginning of the cleansing of the whole of Israel has begun and will continue until all I have so promised hath been accomplished even as it hath happen in times past so shall it be at this time. Thus it is that when the  abomination that stands in the Holy Place is cast down that I shall then command that My people shall rebuild the House to My Name in the place where it once stood; which was destroyed by the Roman Empire and has remained so until now; so that once more I shall come to dwell in the Holy of Holies in the House to My Name that My people shall have their hearts of stone replaced with hearts of flesh that they might return unto Me and that I might return unto them this is My Word and Command unto My People Israel and as it was so foretold so shall it be.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment