Monday 7 November 2016

#THE ONLY #TRUE #PATH OF #SALVATION AND #WAY INTO THE #KINGDOM OF #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee even I who AM THAT I AM even the only true saviour and redeemer. That when I the true Passover Lamb even the true Messiah did die upon the tree I did die for all those who in the past did believe in My coming and those who came to believe in Me whilst on Earth and all of those who would come to believe in Me after I arose from amongst the dead and ascended into the heaven of heavens thus it is I took their place and suffered the Judgment which was their due the acceptance of which was revealed by My resurrection. But one thing needs to be made clear and that when I arose from amongst the dead all of those in the graves who believed in My coming also arose for they were seen by many throughout the city. Those who follow Me even the disciple were not resurrected spiritually until after I arose from the dead because all was not fulfilled until after I arose and ascended into the heaven of heavens the sign of their resurrection was when they receive the gift of Ruach Hakodesh or as ye so name Him the Holy Spirit. Another revelation has to be put before thee and that is as I did die for them and was resurrected for them and those with Me on earth so also was it all done for all of those to come who were going to believe in Me saith the Holy One of Israel even the only true redeemer. Thus it was and is that as I did die to take the place of all who had, would and would come to believe in Me so also they were all raised from amongst the dead who had did and would come to believe in Me as their only true Passover Lamb the only true means of salvation and the only means f entering the gates of the Heaven of Heavens.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment