Sunday 13 November 2016

#THE COMING #DESTRUCTION OF THE #ABOMINATION OF #DESOLATION THAT #STANDS IN THE #HOLY #PLACE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    The abomination of desolation that stands in the Holy Place shall be cast down it shall be destroyed utterly so that upon that place a House to My Name might be built there even according to that which hath been set down in My Holy Word as hath been so prophesied to come about in the later days, so that I might once more come and dwell amongst My people and that in the Holy Place My Glory might once more reside amongst mankind and especial amongst MY people to bless and prosper to cleans and to make pure the Land of Israel destroying from out of it all that pollutes it and to make pure and holy and to bless all of those who belong unto Me they strayed after the way of the World and I it is who punished and exiled them and then brought them back unto the Land I promised unto their descendants even unto Abraham and his descendants forever they have yet not returned unto Me but yet it is that with loving Kindness I will draw back Mine own unto Me that they once More might serve and worship the true and only Living God and redeemer and saviour of all of the Holy People that once more they will become My people and I their God. Thus it is that I say unto My People get ready all the workers of stone the gold smiths and the silver smiths the fine carpenters those who make fine twined linen the jewellers and the tailors and all manner of artisans ready for the building thereof.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment