Monday 7 November 2016

#UPON THE #TRUE AND ONLY #FAITH AND #FAITH IN THE #TRUE AND #ONLY #MESSIAH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even the only true saviour and redeemer of all of the Holy people even those who have repented and turned unto Me Saith the Holy of Israel through the true Passover Lamb whom I AM THAT I AM even the true Messiah who hath; as was symbolized by the blood of a first born lamb without spot or blemish's blood in Egypt being painted on the doors and lintels of the houses of the children of Israel so that the angel of death might passover them and strike the Egyptian first born, caused the angel of death to passover now and at Judgment day when he sees My blood painted on the doors and lintels of their souls those who come believe in Me who are resurrected from amongst the dead of this Earth even those who believe not nor have nor will repent and come to believe in Me. Those of Me who also through My blood spilt hath been cleansed from all sin and transgression and who are pure and holy in My sight and will at the end of their Lives pass into the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity dwelling before Me. Who whilst upon this Earth have taken up their burden which is the light of My everlasting and divine truth of which are commanded to proclaim to all as a testimony of their Faith in Me that gift of which I gave unto them and to all who come to believe in Me so that they may see the one in whom they have come to believe through that faith. Those all through that faith are able to obey as they are so commanded of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments all of their lives striving for perfect perpetual obedience. Many will through their lives stumble and some may fall but I shall be there to support lift them up once again and comfort them and so shall it be throughout their lives upon earth I will never leave them nor forsake them and will ever protect them for all harm, alarm and the wiles of the adversary for I AM the good shepherd of the sheep. Thus say I unto thee I and My Father and Ruach Hakodesh are one true perfect infinite Living God in whom exist all life of which all live and move and have their being. Thus I do say that it is throughout the Universe MY Will, Will be done in all things in heaven and the heaven of heavens and upon earth and not the will of mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment