Wednesday 2 November 2016

#GODS #WARNING OF THE #UNSHEATHING OF #HIS #TERRIBLE #SWIFT #SWORD AND #DEAFNESS OF #MANKIND


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Did I not so say unto thee that as thou hast deafened thing ears to My Word and the warnings sent by Me to thee and the hardness of thy heart so shall I deafen My ears to thy prayers and harden My heart to thy plea’s until thou doth turn and repent and take heed of all that I have commanded thee so to do even obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments as is set down in My Word by faith. Have I not  said unto thee that My Swift and terrible sharp sword that flashes like lightening has been unsheathed and was to be handed to the one destined to wield it to strike all the Nations of the Earth after it being sharpened and polished, striking first all those who profess to be of Me and are not and then all the unrighteous and wicked and immoral and corrupt Nations and all those in them who seek to deceive men, women and children, to use for their own wicked purposes and also those who do use men women and children to hide behind afraid to face those who come up against them to destroy them for their crime against humanity even Daesh who reveal their cowardice by such acts. Even all of those who also pervert My Word saying it teaches what it doth not. Thus hath My swift and terrible sword started to strike the Nation's and so it shall continue in the hand of the one destined to wield it to strike each Nation till it hath accomplished its task of executing My Just Judgment upon each Nation one by one which I have commanded he who wields it so to do, also to strike all the religious organizations of mankind because of the corruption and immorality and self righteousness and hypocrisy that exists in them beneath a cloak of righteousness and the wicked acts committed by those in these organizations against innocents, who were and are consider to be upright members of society and the organizations they belong to, who teach others to be morally upright pure and righteous in their lives, yet whose hearts are as black as the bottomless pit into which after being Judged they shall be cast for all eternity.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment