Saturday 26 November 2016

#THE #IMMORALITY AND #WICKED #SEXUAL #PRACTICES THAT #EXISTS IN THE #NATIONS #ESPECIALY #CHILD #ABUSE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    This  Words and Commandments do I put before thee upon the immorality that exists upon the Earth and in all Nations even as set down in one of My disciples books that to the Romans chapter one verses eighteen to thirty two of the perversions and wicked immoral practices which now exists in all of the Earth of which I have no need to set before thee except of those practices not mentioned of the acts of rape and child abuse which doth exist in all the Nations of the Earth and in all organizations that profess to be above reproach in as far as their dealings with children either by the care of them or looking after or organizing child care or children’s activities everyone in every community should be enthusiastic in the protection of children in every aspect of their lives for did I not say unto My disciples forbid them not for of such is the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens. So at this time as there exist such immorality and perversion and wickedness that affects all from the young to the elderly that I shall thus Judge each Nation according to My Holy Laws and Commandments and if any fall short of that which I demand of obedience from them especial in as far as the immoral practices against children I shall descend upon them all the plagues as are set down in My Word to punish them none no not one shall escape for there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and nothing can be hidden from My sight in all the Earth that I do not see, first to the shame of those Nations that allow such to exist in their Nations and then to punish them according to My Word, Law and commandments even until they either cleanse their Nations of such and repent of past crimes and sins or face total destruct by those means as is set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment