Thursday 3 November 2016

#AS #CONCERNING #MY #WORD #SENT UNTO #THEE THROUGH #MY #SERVANT.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus say I unto thee at this time My Word that hath been set before thee by My servant is of Me saith the Lord of Hosts and though he hath made many spelling and grammatical mistakes of which I have so commanded these to be corrected yet the whole content of the warnings set before thee remain still true and pure as to their content. Thus that which I have a fore warned thee of shall most surely come to pass of all that I have commanded thee to do in as far as obedience to MY Holy Word and Law and commandments are concerned and the consequences of unbelief and disobedience which I have set before thee and also all I have revealed unto thee and commanded thee so to do. It has thus always been so with mankind that mankind will ever seek to find fault with the Word passed on through My Chosen servants and the one now I have chosen and have also ordained him before Me to be a servant of Mine after the order of Melchizedek King of Salem who met Abraham after the slaughter of the Kings. Who also as I raised up Moses and ordained him to be a prophet unto My People Israel and friend of Mine and whom I set over the children of Israel this one I have brought into the world and raised up to be one like unto him and as Israel was commanded to take heed of all of My word through Moses so do I command all to take heed of the Word I send unto thee through him. As I so promised to raise up one like unto Moses so have I done saith the Holy One of Israel.


This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.


From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment