Thursday 10 November 2016

#THE AWAKENING OF THE #RIGHT #ARM OF #GOD #READY TO GO OUT AND #JUDGE THE #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Awake again I say Awake My strong right arm into whose hand I have place My swift and terrible sharp sword arise and strike as thou hast done of old when the wicked and immoral and disobedient Nations of the Earth before thee where as the wheat ready for the harvest to be cut down winnowed and the grain separated from the chaff which was bundled up and cast into the fire for the burning and as thou didst go out and strike those Nations with fire and plague earthquake and destroying winds go out once more and strike the wicked unrighteous immoral and idolatrous Nations of the Earth that they may know and see that I AM THAT I AM,  am the creator of all that is was and shall be who works out His will in the Universe as He hath planned to do so from all eternity and who is it that can stay My right arm from performing all that I command him to accomplish upon the Earth none no not one. Thus it is that Mine arm shall Judge the Nations and the Islands shall wait the coming of My Holy law and Just Judgement and it shall be that My righteousness and My salvation shall go forth to rest upon all of the Holy People even all who belong unto Me through the blood of the Passover Lamb so fear not all ye who have My Law written upon the tablets of thy heart and upon whom My righteousness rests for all of mankind who believe not in Me the true and only saviour and redeemer are like unto chaff before the summer threshing floor they shall fade like an aged garment and shall as the garment when it has perished be fit for nought but the burning. but they that are righteous covered in My righteousness shall ascend into the heaven of heavens there to live forever in My presence.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment