Monday 13 June 2016

#UPON #TRUE #OBEDIENCE OF #GOD'S #HOLY LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #THROUGH THE #FAITH IN THE #TRUE_MESSIAH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the true and only redeemer.

    Thus say I unto thee that when I dwelt amongst mankind I said I came not to do away with the law and commandments and the prophets but establish them, for from Moses until the sacrifice of the true Passover Lamb Redemption was through the promised one to come by Faith in that which when He came He was to become that true Passover Lamb who was to be a sacrifice for sin once and for all for those who through Faith believed in Him their Faith was account unto them for righteousness giving them through faith the means to obey all the Law and Commandments as was so commanded of them to become true children of God as also I commanded all of mankind so to do that they may prosper in their life on earth.
      For without faith obedience to the Law and commandments is useless and faith without the Law and Commandments is also useless but rather whomsoever does practice such is condemned before Me saith the Lord and shall suffer My Judgment upon them.
     For the blood of bulls and goats and sheep could never redeem anyone but was mainly as a means of forgiveness for sins according to the flesh for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin for these sacrifices did not mean anyone could escape My Judgment when they came before Me saith the Lord of Hosts.
    Thus when that promised one came the demand of the shedding of the blood of the true Passover Lamb was fulfilled in Me saith the true and only Messiah when I did die upon the tree for all of those who did believe in Me and did obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments through faith all of their lives and the sign of that fulfilment was their resurrection from their grave when I rose again and ascended into the heaven of heavens many at that time also came to believe and did through faith obey My Law and Commandments as set down in My Word as a sign also of the fulfilment of the Promised Passover Lambs sacrifice, death, resurrection and ascension. Thus from then on faith was not faith in the promised one to come, but of faith in the fulfilment of that promise but as I said I did not then come to do away with the Law and the Commandments but to establish and fulfil them thus since then that is what has come to pass. So all of those since then have been able through Faith to obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments and to be accounted as righteous in My sight.
    Thus it is now that My Holy Law and Commandments are not done away because of Faith rather are they established and obeyed through Faith for faith gives those who believe in Me the means whereby they can obey all of My Holy Law and commandments and can come before Me pleading for forgiveness if they break My Holy Law and Commandments by repenting and offering up My blood shed upon the tree as their means of obtaining forgiveness and they shall be forgiven and accounted as righteous in My sight saith the true and only Saviour and Messiahs.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment