Friday 17 June 2016

#THE ONLY #TRUE #PATH OF #SALVATION AND #ENTERANCE INTO THE #KINGDOM #OF #GOD.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    To thee I say these words mourn with those that mourn comfort those who are distressed because of bereavement and those who are broken hearted at the loss of a loved one weep with those who weep be fathers and mothers to those who have none and turn not away those in need for if thou doest these things great shall be thy reward in this life and that which is to come. Be also joyful and rejoice with those who rejoice when those whom they thought they had lost are found and returned. Ask of Me through faith and ye shall be answered.

     But this I do say seek not the things of this world neither power nor riches seek ye first to enter into My Kingdom through My righteousness saith the true and only saviour and all that which ye have forsaken to seek after My Kingdom shall be added unto thee. For the righteousness of mankind shall not be acceptable before Me as it is as if it exists not for the righteousness of mankind is self righteousness and is an abomination in My sight. The only righteousness acceptable is My righteousness which is gained through faith in My death and resurrection when such and one forsakes their own righteousness for Mine. As afore said that without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and for the greatest crime of unbelief for if mankind should shed their blood then death would ensue and there is no return from thence. The only shedding of blood that is acceptable is that of one who has opened the womb born of a virgin pure perfect spotless first born person who is willing not to die for himself but only for others for a perfect sinless person is blameless and cannot be Judged nor condemned but is totally without sin, which was typified by the Passover Lamb until I saith the Holy One of Israel the only true redeemer came and I offered up Myself  as the true and only Passover Lamb so that those who accepted Me as their saviour and My death as theirs and My resurrections as theirs could obtain forgiveness and eternal life forever in My presence.

    Thus say I unto thee the only way to obtain everlasting Life and to enter into the Kingdom of the Heaven of heavens as set down in My Word is My Way when thou dost My will and not thine own, willingly. For all I say who come unto Me through faith in My death and resurrection shall have divine peace in their hearts and at the end of their earthly life shall enter into My Eternal rest forever.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment