Monday 13 June 2016

#TRUE #REDEMPTION AND THE #PROMISE TO #ALL WHO #BECOME #DISCIPLES OF THE #MESSIAH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true Messiah King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

    Thus say I unto thee ye who do come unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel through My blood the blood of the true and only Passover Lamb even the Messiahs and truly believe and are redeemed that which My Word  promises shall come to pass as concerning all that go forth in My  Name  teaching My Word Law and Holy Commandments and living their lives accordingly as is so set down in My Word and as I saith the Messiah so commanded the disciples to go forth teaching My Word and proclaiming redemption through Faith in Me. These shall in My Name be able to heal the sick cause the lame to walk the blind to see the deaf to hear cast out fallen spirits whom ye call demons and even raise the dead if perfect faith without doubt resides in their hearts and do obey the first commandment of all to Love the Lord thy God with all of their mind and with all their heart and with all of their strength and that they shall love all as they do love themselves that also their will is to do My Will in all things willingly..
 Thus say I also unto thee I and My Father are one and also none of mankind cometh to the Father except through Me. For there is no other way any of mankind can be redeemed except through Me saith the true and only living redeemer the true Messiahs.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment