Wednesday 8 June 2016

#THE #PROPOSALS OF #SOME TO #REFORM THE# EU ON THE #INSIDE AND THE #WRATH AND #ANGER OF #GOD AGAINST #MANKINDS #COMPLECENCY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus I will warn thee that the EU will not in any way be reformed in or out it is set in its ways and cannot and will not reform or change no matter the pressure to do so. In fact the more pressure is put on the EU. To change the more resistant it will become and for those who seek to try, it will in the end be an exercise in futility.
    The course though is set and will not nor cannot be altered and all must run it to its conclusion the outcome of which all must suffer the consequences thereof, even those who are part of the EU.
    Thus saith I unto thee at this time that the past events worldwide should convince thee not to doubt Me in that all I have accomplished, can be seen by all that indeed Judgment has come to the Nations, but still it is that thou dost slumber in thy complacency.  I did warn thee that I would  strike with the weapons in My arsenal even earthquakes volcanoes storms fire striking from the sky tidal waves or tsunamis as thou dost call them to convince thee that it is not Nature is not responsible for the changes in the climate and the weather on the Earth and under it but it is I, but as afore said I have taken but few lives, even only those who were due to pass from the Earth at this time. Only thy possessions did I take from thee which can and will be replaced but lives cannot, a disaster which was recently witnessed by a country afar off is proof of the destruction of possession and property and not lives but this will and is changing.
    What will it take to wake thee out of thy slumber of complacency a disaster of such magnitude that it would be as it was in Japan of such catastrophic proportions that there would be a great loss of life upon that Nation I in Mine wrath and anger did strike. But with Me it is that I don't wish even the death of the wicked but that they turn from their wicked rebellious and immoral ways unto Me, for even they are a portion of My creation and if they perish in their wickedness when My wrath and anger in Judgment doth descend I will be the first one to mourn over them. But My Judgment demands that if obedience is not forth coming to My Holy Law and commandments that consequences thereof must be terrible and Just punishment as is required by My Law and commandments, which is revealed in My Word. None have any excuse for My Word is set down in the majority of the Languages of the Earth’s population.
    But warn thee I will, that there is but a little time remaining until the cup of wrath and anger and destruction is filled up ready to be outpoured  in Judgment upon the wicked immoral and rebellious of the Earth. Judgment comes riding on the wings of the whirlwind wind and by fire.

This is the word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment