Tuesday 7 June 2016

#THE #REFURENDUM AND ITS #OUTCOME IN AS FAR AS #GOD IS #CONCERNED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob even the only true redeemer

    This say I unto thee as concerning thy referendum My servant at My command shall not be a partaker in the vote one way or the other as it could be construed that I have revealed to him the outcome and he is going to vote accordingly of which true or false what I and My servant know of the outcome is for Me to know and for it to be revealed to thee on the day. But I do so say unto thee that this referendum is for all the people of Britain and for no one else. In as far as he is concerned he is a child of My Kingdom on Earth and will comply with the Laws rules culture and regulations of this Nation and shall have respect for all authority and the Monarchy in as far as he is able but in the end he owes his allegiance to Me and My Kingdom and none other and the obedience due is to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My Word.
    Also in as far as this and all other fragile political structures of this civilization and the Nations of the Earth are concerned as long as they comply with My Holy Law commandments and Word then both I and My servant are only concerned with the welfare and spiritual state of all humanity and the creatures of My Creation. Politics are the creation of mankind and are thus manipulated to the advantage of those who are a part of the political structure of a Nation especially those who are at the head of that structure.
    I have one point to put to thee how many would stand for political office if it was only open to those who volunteered for the position with only living, transport and accommodation expenses on offer and in as far as their term of office were concerned had to dedicate their term of office to their position without outside interests until their term ended. I say not many would stand. But on that point only those who live in a borough or ward should be able to stand as a candidate for that constituency and none other as also should the Mayor of a city be a resident of that city or the boroughs of that city.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment