Friday 3 June 2016

#OF_THE_WRATH_AND_ANGER OF THE #LORD _GOD_BEING _POURED_OUT AND #THAT_WHICH_IS_TO_BE #OUT_POURED_UPON_THE_EARTH

#OF_THE_WRATH_AND_ANGER OF THE #LORD _GOD_BEING _POURED_OUT AND #THAT_WHICH_IS_TO_BE #OUT_POURED_UPON_THE_EARTH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob


    Unto thee I say these words well hast thou now been warned of the consequences of that which will come upon thee if thou dost continue  in thy disobedience to My Holy Law and Commandments and do continue in thy immoral, idolatrous and disobedient ways breaking every Law and Commandment as I have set down in My Word. Now thou dost see what weapons I have in My arsenal such weapons as thou hast no defence whatsoever against even which in comparison make thy weapons look like and be as ineffective as a child’s pea shooter.

    I have devastated and taken many of thy possessions from thee but not thy lives as promised, but as afore said this will end, next it will be as peace has been taken away from the middle east so also shall; if thou dost take none heed of all that I say unto thee and continue to harden thy hears and blind thine eyes to divine truth and deafen thine ears to My Warnings; peace shall also be taken away for the western Nations and as thou hast seen what devastation is the result of peace being taken away from Nations that have hardened their hearts to My Word and have and do continue in their cruelty to their people .

    But mainly because of their breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments which doth include the condemnations of those who care not properly for their people has the devastation been brought down upon their heads. So it is if thou dost continue in thy ways then thou shall not only see that devastation of their town’s villages and cities thou also shall see it firsthand even on thine own town’s villages and cities. But and if thou dost turn and obey all My Holy Laws and Commandments,  peace beyond comprehension and understanding shall be thine forever.

    Think not that I have not heard the cries of the people of the two Nations of the Middle east and will allow  those who are guilty of such crimes as they have committed to escape punishment not so for soon that it is My wrath and anger shall be executed upon them that they shall seek to hide in the caves of the Earth to escape My vengeance but none shall escape as it is also for those who do such as they have and others the world over committed acts of cruelty and immorality and murder escape for there is no place in the heavens on the earth nor under the earth that they can hide from Me nor escape the  Judgement that shall be executed upon them.

This is the Word of the Lord unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment