Monday 15 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THUS IT IS THESE NATIONS #MARTINIQUE, #ST LUCIA AND #BARBADOS #I #SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ANY OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEY SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot even the Lord God of the whole of creation creator of the Universe and all that in it that hath doth and shall exist until Judgment day wherein all of Mankind both the quick and the Dead shall be Judged and the wicked disobedient unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments along with adversary and his followers shall be cast into the bottomless pit and those who by Faith have been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL acquitted and shall ascend unto the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus as so said afore that not only shall I Judge the Island Nations of the Caribbean but also the Nations of the West coast of South America but it is that  not only these shall I Judged one by one saith the Holy One of Israel but even also those of central America from Columbia to Mexico and if found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments as I have and shall Judge and punish if found guilty for the breaking of any and all of My holy Laws and Commandments the rest of the Nations of the Caribbean so shall I Judge all these Nations of the Americas. But now it is that I shall judge these Nations even Martinique, St Lucia and Barbados and if upon Judging them I find them all guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall indeed punish them most severely with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment and also with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger but not only shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments alone but and also for all manner of great wickedness Immorality and Corruption also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment of these Island Nation of which doth cause the unnecessary suffering and the deaths of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not hold the guilty thereof in Judgments guiltless but shall punish them for the committing of these crimes against the creatures of My creation of Land and Sea thus say I all the creatures of My creation are not a danger to mankind and only attack either when threaten by mankind or if suffering from extreme hunger or in the protection of their young and their territory it is mankind especial now, that is a danger to the creatures of My creation either deliberately as for example the murderous acts of poachers killing for profit and greed the mammals of land and sea and I say poachers of the seas for that is what they are who do unnecessarily slaughter marine mammals on the pretence of killing them for scientific research and this is where the sins crimes and transgressions of commission and omission do apply even commission of those who slaughter them and the omission of the international community who have the resources and man power to bring it to a halt but because of political and trade agreements between the international community and the Nations who commit these murderous acts by refusing to take the necessary action to halt it which is also seen in the lack of those Nations suffering from escalating poaching of mammals for their tusks and bones in provision of adequate ground forces to catch the poachers. Thus  say I as with other crimes and sins and transgression of commission and omission if found guilty by My Hand these Nation thus found guilty shall indeed suffer the full force of My wrath and anger upon those who commit these crimes of commission  upon those refusing to act thus committing in My sight the crimes of Omission of which many Nations of the international community  are guilty of, especially in as far as the past crimes of omission in as far as Syria and Yemen and other Nations suffering civil wars resulting in the suffering and deaths of their civilian population especially children of which the international community has the necessary resources to take action in ending them but have and still refuse to act of which as so said by Me saith the Lord God shall be punished. But say I this as ye have done unto others so shall be returned upon thine own head whether in the taking of action to help these Nations in the  bring to end the suffering of these Nations or refusing to do when it is thy turn to ask for aid and help. but even as so said these Nations shall I Judged and as said if found guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments specially My Moral Laws shall I with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT PUNISH THESE NATIONS but and also if found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also the Governments of these Nation Meeting the needs of the needy of these Nations even the sick the disabled the blind the deaf the elderly the orphan and the homeless through no fault of their own of the poverty stricken and the destitute of which is the responsibility of all the governments of all Nation so to do being one of the main electoral promises that caused them to be elected by the people to govern their Nations. Thus it is if I find these Nations mainly guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws I shall with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT in wrath and anger by Earth quake whirlwind and fire by great storms floods tornadoes and hurricanes followed by drought famine plague pestilence and disease bordering on being pandemics shall I punish these Nations. But as so given to the other Nations thus Judge a time of grace and mercy shall be given and shall continue until I have Judged all the Nations of the Earth wherein any Nation wishing t repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer even the Messiah IMMANUEL can do so and then once the time of grace and mercy hath ended then the END SHALL COME.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment