Thursday 18 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE #JUDGED #GRENADA, #TRINIDAD AND #TOBAGO AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAW I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation the source of all spiritual and physical life who breaths into all of mankind at birth the breath of life and they become living souls and as with mankind so also it is with all of My creatures when they come into existence upon all of the Earth I it is who breath into them the breath of life and when their life is at an end take them back unto Myself from Me they were created and unto Me shall they return for the creatures of the Earth are innocent of all crimes sins and transgression and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments therefore they shall not nor cannot be Judged as Mankind is Judged but it is that the full fury of My wrath and anger is aroused against mankind for the treatment even the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation by any and all means whatsoever especially the injuries and the deaths caused by Mankind’s pollution and destruction of the environment for which I shall in Judgement not hold the guilty guiltless but in wrath and anger I shall cause the full weight of the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment to descend upon them and after being by Me Judged and found guilty shall be sentence to be cast into the bottomless pit the execution of which shall instantly be carried out forth with. Thus it is as so said i have search these Nations out unto perfection even as I search out as promised the cities of the plains in Lots day before the full weight of My Just Judgment descended upon them because of the great wickedness immorality and corruption that existed in the all of these cities even iniquity evil and all manner of perversion especially in the demands of the people of Gomorra demanding Lot to give them up so that they could commit all manner of perversion and immorality upon them thus I caused their eyes to be blinded that they saw not even that which I caused to descend upon them and as I found none righteous and upright and holy in My sight having search out these nations so also hath it been so with these Nations eve Grenada Trinidad and Tobago in that I have search them out unto perfection to see if any within these Nations are Holy and righteous having by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL been redeemed being cleansed by His shed blood and made righteous in My sight for as said many times afore without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for all sins crimes and transgressions especially in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only is it is that I shall punish them for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for great wickedness immorality and corruption and the failing of the Governments of these Nations in provision of the needs of the needy of these Nations of the elderly the widow the sick infirmed disable and lame the elderly the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken also failing to provide refugee for those fleeing persecution starvation and civil wars also providing adequate care for the young and vulnerable from all who would harm abuse or murder them for all of these crimes and sins and transgressions even especially for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws shall I Punish these Nations by the out pouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT by Earth Quakes tornadoes hurricanes great storms floods tsunamis tidal waves followed by drought and famine plague and pestilences. But as afore so said that two Mighty Nations shall fall so shall they soon be brought down unto the dust of the ground and unto sheol to exist no More upon the face of the Earth and great shall be the mourning for the passing of these two Mighty Nations for the rest of the Nations of the Earth profited greatly from these two. But yet two more Mighty Nations shall follow them one being shattered by the stone formed without hands taken from a mighty mountain cast against its feet. But as so said a time of grace and mercy as given to all other Judged Nations wherein if they will they can repent and turn unto Me being redeemed by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and messiah IMMANUEL shall be given unto these Nations but this time shall only last until the Judging of the Nations hath be completed and the punishing according to My Word will and purposes began.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment