Tuesday 2 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THE #BAHAMAS AND #TURKS AND #CAICOS ISLANDS AS I #JUDGED #CUBA AND IF I FIND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH #THEM

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the only true redeemer saviour of mankind and of the Holy People even Israel the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all the sins transgression and crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of which the majority of the Nations are guilty in the breaking thereof as so set down unless redeemed by Faith being cleansed by His shed blood and made Holy and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and who shall upon Judgment day be cast as shall all those who have wickedly broken any and all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments into the bottomless pit wherein is the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever. Thus it is as so said so shall I first of all Judged each and every Caribbean Nation even as I have thus far Judged the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Laws and shall not rest until all the Nation of the Earth have been Judged and thereafter punished in wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement of which none no not one from whom repentance is not forth coming as so set down shall escape the punishment which is their Just Due. As so shall it be with The Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos Islands and all that dwell thereon for in wrath and anger in the days to come I shall punish these two Nations if found guilty first of all of the breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of breaking My Moral Laws as are so set down in My Word and upon the tablets of stone delivered by Mosher/Moses to My People Israel when he came down Horeb My Holy Mount after being given them by Me but not only on tablets of stone and in My Word are written My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also upon the tablets of the hearts of all of mankind though many have hardened their hearts towards them even those Laws and commandments that convict each and every human being of doing wrong when committing all manner of crimes sins and transgressions by the Spirit of all divine truth Roach Hakodesh called by Western Nations the Holy Spirit but not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  But it is that I shall also punish these Nations upon being found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption the destruction and the pollution of the Earth’s environment which as said unto many a Nation hath caused the deaths of many thousands of the creatures of My creation of which the perpetrators thereof I shall hold guiltless of committing these crimes against the creatures of My creation and they shall be utterly and totally condemned unto the bottomless pit forever. But as with the other Nations thus far Judged those whom I find guilty of the crimes of neglecting the needy of their Nation I shall not hold guiltless even those who neglect the sick the disables the infirmed the elderly the homeless the refugee fleeing persecution torture civil war of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young and innocent of their Nation from those who would harm abuse or murder them. Thus it is if I find these Nations guilty of all of these crimes transgressions and sins but especially the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Most Holy Moral Laws so shall I by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment in wrath and anger punish these Nations by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes tornadoes and hurricanes by great storms and floods causing massive destruction followed by drought and famine which will result in plague pestilence and disease unless in the time as I said given to these Nations as given to others of grace and mercy these Nations repent and seek for forgiveness of all crimes sins and transgressions and upon being forgiven are washed clean and made holy and righteous in My sight through the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins crimes and transgressions is the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus then it shall be if repentance is forth coming  that instead of wrath and anger death and destruction blessing peace prosperity and the overshadowing of My presence and at the end of life a place saith the Lord God before My throne in My Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. But be assured if repentance is not forth coming only the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall be poured out upon all the wicked and unrepentant Nations of the Earth with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment