Wednesday 17 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #I #SHALL #JUDGE THESE NATIONS #GRENADA, #TRINIDAD AND #TOBAGO AND IF I FIND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND MY MORAL LAW I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot unto thee at this and even the nly true eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer ever the only true Messiah IMMANUEL creator of all that is was and ever shall be He who Holds the Universe in the palm of His hand even He who is the Judge of the quick and the dead of all of mankind that hath existed upon the Earth from the beginning of creation He who set the Hosts of Heaven in their place even all the stars that exist in all of the Galaxies of the Universe. Thus as so said I shall Judge these Nations of the Caribbean even Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago and if as so said I find them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall I punish these Nations and if they remain unrepentant I shall cause them to fall even down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more upon the face of the Earth as I so shall punish all the other Nations of the Earth already Judged and found guilty if once the times of grace and favour comes to an end if they remain unrepentant rebellious unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that shall be when I have Judge all of the Nations of the Earth. But it is shortly to come to pass that the two might Nation destined and ordained by Me to fall shall do so by My swift terrible sharp sword held in My right hand poised read to strike down these two wicked corrupt and immoral mighty Nations who of a truth know not Me in Spirit and truth nor desire to do so, one of which seeks to wipe from out of all of that mighty Nation all knowledge of Me but not only from out of that mighty Nation but out of all the hearts of that mighty Nations people by force and any who resist are brought down unto the grave to walk the Earth no more of which the International community are aware of what is going on in that Mighty Nation but are guilty of the crime of omission standing on the side lines having the resources and the means stop the human rights abuses going on in that mighty Nation yet refuse to so being unwilling to take a proactive and robust action in forcing an end to the human rights abuses being inflicted upon this Nations people. But in the casting down of this Mighty Nation if the Nations that could have taken action to force this Mighty Nation to halt its human rights abuses do not do so, so  shall I count them as accessories after the fact able to take action but unwilling to do so because of finance and trade that could affect to a certain degree they believe the international community’s economy in other  words finance and trade become more valuable that the rights and lives of human beings and shall along with this mighty Nation cast these down also even unto death and destruction and the bottomless pit forever. But as said these two mighty Nations followed by two others shall fall one by the striking in wrath and anger the full force of My terrible swift sharp sword and the other which is at this moment falling not only by Mine own Hand but also by the hand of the Leader of its own government. But as so said I shall if these three Nations Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago are found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of My Holy Moral Law I shall as so said in wrath an anger punish these Nations with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement most severely but I shall not only punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but and also if found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and guilty of the pollution and destruction of the environments of these Nation of which I have so said afore doth cause the suffering and deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation the guilty of which if unrepentant shall I swiftly punish even at this time and in Judgement upon Judgement day I shall not hold them guiltless but shall punish them by the casting of them headlong by the hand of the Angel of death into the bottomless pit forever but as I shall punish the unrepentant the repentant who have been redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be poured forth upon them instead of wrath and anger showers of blessing peace and prosperity and the over shadowing of My presence to protect them until life’s end when they shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens  and unto My Throne forever. Though yet I shall punish also the governments of these Nations if they are found to have failed to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the young and vulnerable the elderly the sick and the terminally ill the orphan the widow the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken. Thus it shall be as said given unto these Nations as unto other so Judged by Me a time of grace and mercy wherein if these Nations will they can turn unto Me by Faith in the only True Messiah and if not shall be Judged and punished even at this time and upon Judgement day thus the first Judging and punishing of the Nations is so that mankind in the time of grace and mercy if they repent of all their sins crimes and transgression of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL can be redeemed being cleansed and made Holy and righteous in My sight through His shed blood for as said in My Word and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments there can be no remission and therefore no forgiveness without the shedding of blood and the only blood that doth cleanse from all sins crimes and transgressions is the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of Grace and mercy even My unmerited Loving Kindness and mercy towards all of mankind in the provision as so promised when Adam and Eve were cast out of a saviour and redeemer to come who shall and can save and redeem all who believe in Him even the the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment