Friday 5 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THESE TWO CARIBBEAN NATIONS #THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND #HAITI AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT I SHALL SEVERELY #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God all who obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Faith in the only true Redeemer and Saviour the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL shall inherit MY Kingdom of Heaven saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be and those who do not shall be cast headlong into sheol and the bottomless pit and into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that exists therein by the angel of death forever. Thus it is as afore said the at I said I would Judge all the Nations of the Caribbean unto the Island of Aruba so have I begun to do so having thus Judged three Nations thus far and shall continue to do so until all have been Judged and if found guilty of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws I shall punish most severely but and if any of these Nation as said above obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL not only shall they inherit My Kingdom of Heaven at the end of their Earthly life but also in their life upon the Earth till then My peace that passeth all understanding shall I give unto them and the spirit of all divine truth even Roach Hakodesh called by the Nations of the Earth the Holy Spit shall guid them in all of the paths of righteousness for My own Names sake and they shall be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth for I shall over shadow them with Presence and shall protect them from all harm and alarm and against any that would harm them these indeed shall upon the Earth be called the children of the living God. But as so said in the Judging of all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged not only shall I if any are found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall I punish them by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment but for all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption the pollution and devastation of the environment that results in the deaths of the creatures of My creation and also results in the lingering deaths by extreme atmospheric pollution of human beings especially by heavy industrial pollutants ejected without care or thought for the health of humanity by greedy industrialist misuse of fossil fuels who have no intention of curbing any and all carbon emissions nor protecting the environment of the Earth for future generations whose condemnation by Me is Just and their Just judgment due shall be executed upon when My Judgment day dawns. But not only for these sins transgressions and crimes shall I punish these Nation but the sins transgressions of neglecting the needs of the needy of these Nations even the sick the disabled the lame the deaf the blind the terminally ill and especially meeting the needs of the elderly the homeless the outcast the poverty stricken and the destitute for all of these crimes sins and transgression shall I punish these Nations if found guilty but even so as so said I have given all the Nations of the Earth a time of Grace my unmerited loving kindnesses and mercy wherein if any Nation can if they will by Faith in the Messiah repent seeking forgiveness of all sins and transgression in the breaking of My Holy laws and commandments and upon being forgiven and redeemed by being washed clean in the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thus becoming pure holy and righteous in My sight and becoming an inheritor of My Heavenly Kingdom as so above set down. But if repentance is not forth coming wrath and anger shall be, in that I shall punish all unrepentant Nations by whirlwind and fire by hurricane and tornadoes by great cataclysmic storms Earth quakes and volcanic activity in diverse places and also by tsunamis floods famine drought plagues pestilence so much so that any Nation thus struck by Me shall indeed be cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more.

This is the Word of the Lord god unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment