Saturday 20 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #CURACAO #KRALENDIJK #ARUBA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL POUR OUT UPON THEM THE #FULL #FURY OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour redeemer and the only true Messiah even IMMANUEL. O thou Mighty Nation that dwells in the heights of the Earth arrogant and proud believing none can defeat thee nor bring thee down unto the depths of the Earth thou art like unto he that gathered all the people together to build up the Tower of Babel for in his pride and arrogance by building such a tower he believed he could reach up to heaven and bring Me down unto the Earth where he could defeat Me he thought in his ignorance and arrogance that I was altogether like unto mankind and unto himself but flesh and blood limited in being and like unto any potentate King or Emperor and that the hosts of the Heaven of Heavens where like unto the armies of mankind that could be defeated and perish on the battle field and be cast down unto the grave and death not so they are all Immortal that are in and of the heaven of heavens and cannot be defeated and not cast down unto grave and perish as the hosts of the armies of mankind can and this even because I said in the beginning when I created mankind let us make mankind in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion over all the creatures of creation of fowls fish and the creatures that crawl upon the surface thereof and as he found out with whom he and the people with him had to do when I cast down the tower of Babel and scattered the people abroad confusing their tongue by the giving unto them many languages that they could no longer understand one another causing them to be scattered to the four corners of the Earth of which they remain unto this day and thus by the casting down of the tower of Babel and the scattering of the people caused him in fear and dread to flee far from My presence and to hide in the caves and depths of the Earth of the Earth. Thus I shall as I caused the tower of Babel to be cast down and all the people to be scattered to the four corners of the Earth so shall I cause this mighty arrogant and proud Nation to fall down unto the dust of the ground to be no more and once fallen to dwell in the land of forgetfulness forever and its leader and its people shall indeed come to know in Judgment with whom they will  have and will have to do even I who hath made the Earth with My power and established the Earth by My wisdom and stretch-out the heavens by My understanding and the sound of My voice when I speak is as that of the thundering of many waters I who cause the waters of the sea to evaporate and turn into clouds that bring forth rain to water the ground thereof and lightning to strike the Earth and cause the greater and lesser winds to blow over all the Earth even I AM THAT I AM ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT CREATOR REDEEMER SAVIOR OF ALL OF THOSE WHO BELONG UNTO ME BY FAITH IN THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL OF MANKIND AND OF THE HOLY PEOPLE. How are the Mighty Nations of the Earth to fall down unto the depths of the Earth to rise no more as so shall all the wicked unbelieving disobedient unrepentant Nations of the Earth who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws who know not Me nor desire to know Me who shall indeed come to know Me and with whom they have to do when Judgment day dawns when they come before Me to be Judged. Thus say I as so said I have found these Nations Curacao Kralendijk and Aruba guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall if they remain unrepentant shall punish them by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and shall indeed strike them with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment but not only for the sins crime and transgression of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but as so said afore because of great wickedness corruption and immorality of failing to meet the needs of the needy of these Nations even the sick the disabled the elderly the young and vulnerable the homeless and the orphan but mainly for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish these Nations by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by great storms tornadoes and hurricanes followed by drought famine plague pestilence and devastating diseases. But also shall I punish these Nations for the pollution and devastation of the environment of not just these Islands but all the Nations of the Caribbean and of the Earth that hath from one end to the other hath indeed caused the injury and deaths of countless numbers of marine mammals not only of the Caribbean but of all the oceans and seas of all the Earth by all the wicked corrupt immoral Nations of the Earth. But one question is asked by many of mankind why have many of marine mammals beached themselves and the answer is plain and simple because of the pollution of oceans and seas of the Earth the seas and oceans of the Earth are so polluted that they are becoming for the marine life of the oceans and seas of the Earth unfit for them to live in first the great leviathans of the oceans are dying because of the polluted seas and oceans and then shall follow the rest of marine creatures one by one species by species. The supreme example of what is happening to the oceans and seas of the Earth are the polluted rivers canals and streams of the Nations that cannot because they are so polluted support any marine life whatsoever and what will follow the perishing of marine life will be ocean going sea birds that indeed are already suffering and have suffered from the pollution caused by mankind. Which will if allowed continuing affect the whole of mankind. Thus it is for this and for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and because of the great wickedness corruption and immorality of mankind have I Judged and shall punish all the Nations thus far found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, thus it is for the  pollution and devastation of the environment especially of the oceans shall the ALL CONSUMING FIRES OF MY WRATH AND ANGER BE POURED FORTH UPON ALL THE GUILTY NATIONS OF THE EARTH AS ALSO SHALL THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT STRIKE THE UNREPENTANT NATIONS.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment