Saturday 13 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD #MONTSERRAT, #GUADELOUPE AND #DOMINICA I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL LAW I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People who by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb belong unto Me saith Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot even the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens creator of the whole of creation even the Universe and all that in it is was and shall be until Judgment day when all of mankind and the Holy People shall come before Me to Judged the disobedient unbelieving unrepentant of mankind and the Holy people cast into sheol and the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment and regret even they who are guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments who know not Me nor desire to know Me and even all of those of My Holy People throughout their lives have followed after the ways of the Nations and as those of the Nations are to be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption and immorality so shall those of My Holy People who have followed after the ways of the Nations and repented not shall also be punished as the wicked of the Nations are punished but more so they being of the Holy People and shall along with the adversary and his followers upon being found guilty of all crimes sins and transgressions and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast into and locked up in the bottomless pit and into the fiery furnace of the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever. Thence once Judgement hath bee completed the old heavens and the old Earth even the old Universe shall like a scroll be rolled up like one doth roll up a scroll that is full of all manner rottenness and decay death and all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and evil, ready to be cast into the fires of My wrath and Anger to be destroyed forever and once complete as one unrolls a new scroll ready to write anew story thereon so shall it be with the New Heavens and the New Earth be rolled out ready to be written thereon of the new Earth and the New Heavens wherein death decay all manner of harm and evil wickedness wars rumours of wars famine drought does not  exists wherein all in the new heavens live forever in happiness peace prosperity purity love and truth doing My will willingly unto perfection and have in their hearts My Love for them and their Love for Me all of them being pure Holy and righteous in My sight. Thus as so said I shall Judged even these three Nations of the Caribbean as I have Judged others and shall search them out unto perfection to see if there be any within these Nation that are pure and holy and righteous in My sight so that when the time of grace and mercy hath ended My wrath and anger shall be withheld for a short time to see if any shall through their example and teaching turn and repent through faith in the Messiah and thus by faith become redeemed by the cleansing blood of the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But if none are found who through faith believe in and do follow the Messiah IMMANUEL and  find all of these Nations guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness and of immorality and corruption of failing to meet the needs by their Governments of the needy of these Nations of the sick the disabled the week and infirmed the terminally ill the poverty stricken and the destitute all so of being guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of these Nations even of the seas and oceans surrounding these Islands that hath caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation those being found guilty in Judgment I shall not hold them guiltless but shall in wrath and anger according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments punish all whom I find guilty but more so shall I punish these Nations in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Holy Laws and Commandments by Earth Quake whirlwind and fire by the increasing heat of the sun that is to befall all of the guilty Nations of mankind thus Judged also by tsunamis tidal waves tornadoes hurricanes great storms floods drought and famine and followed on by plague pestilence uncontrollable disease as have already struck some Nations and shall befall the most guilty of the Nations  of the Earth but as so said afore I shall grant unto these a time of grace and mercy that indeed shall be given unto these Nation wherein they can if they will repent turn unto Me by faith in the messiah and Passover Lamb and from the depths of their hearts by Faith obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as are so set down in My Word. But be assured if repentance is not forthcoming punishment shall in wrath and anger with death and destruction and by those afore mention disasters.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment