Sunday 7 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE #PUERTO RICO AND #JAMAICA AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAWS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT THEY #SHALL BE #SEVERELY #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation who holds the Universe in the palm of His hand who commands and it is so and says and it comes to pass who is infinite in His being without beginning or end of days who created man in His own image in His image He created them both male and female even from the dust of the ground made He them and breath into them the breath of life even their very souls even those who did upon breaking His very first commandment fell and were cast out of Eden their souls at that very moment being cut off from He who is the source of all life physical and Spiritual and upon their flesh placed He the sentence of death. Who also promised to send a redeemer and saviour of which He fulfilled in the sending of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the saviour and redeemer of all of those who believe in and are redeemed by faith being cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by His shed blood as said afore without the shedding of blood there is and can be no remission for all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and are made Holy and righteous in My sight even He who is the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I unto thee as I have thus far Judged the Nations of the Caribbean having Judged and found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws so shall I continue to judge each and every Nation without exception and also as afore said all the Nations of the West Coast of the South American continent one by one and once ended then the punishment as so set down shall be executed upon all the Nations of the Earth I have Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments one by one. But say I this unto thee as so said that two of the four Mighty Nations of the Earth shall be Judged and punished unto perfection causing them by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement to fall even down unto the dust of the ground to be no more upon the face of the Earth for when the Judging of the Nations by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation hath been fulfilled the time of grace and mercy shall end and the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall begin to be executed upon all found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments from the greatest to the least of the Nations of the Earth as  hath been revealed and prophesied by My servants in times past and so set down in My Word even the coming to pass of those signs prophesied that herald the coming of the last days and forewarn of the coming dawning of the day of Judgment when all of mankind past present and future even the quick and the dead shall come before My Judgment seat to be by Me Judged the unrighteous disobedient unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment shall be cast into the eternal prison even the sheol and the bottomless pit and all of those who have been redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah having by His shed blood cleansed of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments are counted by Me holy and righteous in My sight and shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and into My Eternal Kingdom of Heaven to dwell for all eternity. Thus it is as so said by Me that I shall continue to Judged even all of the Nations of the Caribbean even these Nations at this time Puerto Rico and Jamaica shall I Judge and as with the other Nations thus Judge if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments I shall punish them both by the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger and with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement but not alone shall I punish these Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the committing of great wickedness immorality and corruption and I shall also Judge the Governments of these Nations if found guilty of failing to end the pollution and devastation of the environment of these Nation that in many of the Nations of the Earth have caused the deaths of the creatures of My creation but not only shall I punish the Government of these Nations if found guilty of failing to end the pollution and devastation of their Nations environment but and if I also find them guilty of failing to provide for the needy of their Nation even adequate care for the sick the disabled the blind and deaf for the elderly the homeless the outcast and the poverty stricken and the stranger within their gates, but more so if I find them guilty of failing to proved adequate care and the protection for the young and very young of their Nation from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them and I shall not hold the Governments of these Nations guiltless if I find them guilty of failing those who are most precious in my sight as I have warned these Nations so warned I the governments of also the Nations of the earth thus far Judged . Thus so shall it be if I find these Nations guilty of the sins crimes transgressions as I have so set down so shall I punish these Nations but more so for the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws shall I punish these Nations as so said in the outpouring upon them of My wrath and Anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment by Earth quakes tornadoes hurricanes great storms followed by floods plague disease and pestilence and by famine and drought. But as so said as with the other Nations of the Earth a time of grace even My unmerited loving kindnesses and mercy shall be given so that any of the these two if they so wish can repent and seek for forgiveness redemption and salvation through faith by accepting the only true Messiah as their saviour redeemer and upon by faith so doing shall be cleansed and made holy righteous through His shed blood in My sight and at Judgment day having been redeemed by faith shall be acquitted of all sins transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of all wickedness immorality and corruption and shall inherit and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom forever before My throne with all the heavenly host and the redeemed of mankind who shall be and are even greater in number that all of the sands of the seas and sea shore and greater in number than all the  stars of the heavens and the Universe.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment