Saturday 27 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD CREATOR OF THE #UNIVERSE #GUATEMALA #EL SALVADOR AND #HONDURAS HAVE I JUDGED AND FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even I who hold the whole of creation the Universe and all that in it that doth exist in the palm of My hand I who commands and it is so says and it comes to pass I whom am infinite in My being who hath at the very beginning created all of Mankind in My Image by the breath of My Mouth created I them and even all of the creatures did I create and set mankind until they fell over them all to care for and protect them throughout their existence upon the Earth. I who after they fell did promise to send them a saviour and redeemer of which was fulfilled in the coming of He who was and is and ever shall be the only true redeemer saviour eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. I it is who hath warned all of mankind throughout the ages by all of My servants the prophets of these day now come upon the Earth even in these end times what in My Word is revealed and set down as the last days the times of troubles to befall of mankind as such as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth the even the times of the Judging and the punishing of the all of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is that the  Nations on being Judged found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall be condemned to suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger unless they do repent and turn unto Me in the time of grace and mercy given to all the Judged Nations of the Earth and that alone by faith in the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb and if they do, instead of wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment being poured forth upon them all  forgiveness and redemption along with showers of blessing peace and prosperity and after passing from this existence ascension into the Heaven of Heavens even into for all eternity My Kingdom before My throne. But and if repentance is not forth coming from those Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments once the days of grace and mercy given have ended the full fury of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement shall befall all of them without exception. Thus as so warn I the nations that the time of grace and mercy shall shortly come to an end when all the Nations of the Earth have been Judge and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and if unrepentant one by one shall suffer the full outpouring of My wrath upon them by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement but and if repentance is forth coming upon being forgiven and redeemed by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and instead as so afore said many a time when Judgement day dawns those having been forgiven and  have been redeemed by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanseth from all sins transgression and the crimes not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of all wickedness corruption and immorality shall in Judgment be acquitted and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom . Thus as it hath been with the Nations of the Americas and all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged so shall it be with these Nations of the Americas even Guatemala El Salvador and Honduras as I have thus far Judge them and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law so am I purposed to punish them unless they in this time of grace and mercy repent seek for forgiveness of all of their sins and transgression and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and by faith in the eternal Passover lamb the Messiah be redeemed not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment but for committing of all manner of great wickedness Immorality corruption and great evil and also for neglecting to meet the needs of the Needy of these Nations even the sick the disabled the widow the orphan and the elderly and of the homeless the destitute the poverty stricken and starving and those seeking refuge; having fled war and persecution; within their gates but more so for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the very young and the vulnerable from the those who would harm murder or abuse them of these Nation, also for failing to deal with the pollution and devastation of the environment especially in as far as the oceans and seas are concerned that hath resulted if the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation especial by the governments of these Nations of whom I have search out unto perfection and shall not only punish in them wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My wrath and anger and also by great  Earth Quakes by Hurricanes tornadoes great devastating storms floods  Tsunamis and tidal waves higher than any manmade structure followed by the heat of the Sun bearing down on the land so much so that the earth shall become as hard as iron causing famine and drought along with plague pestilence and diseases if they repent also shall I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven bring out into the light for all to see all of the crimes transgressions and sins of the Governments of these Nations and then shall I cast them down into sheol and the bottomless pit wherein exist the Lake of the fires of eternal torment. Thus as so said I have no Joy in the death of the wicked and rather would I that they repent by faith in the Eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and I should save them bless them and in the end welcome them into My Heavenly Kingdom but and if not as so said set down and revealed I will have no alternative but to cast them out and down to that place created for all the wicked disobedient unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of mankind even the bottomless pit the Nations call hell for all eternity along with the adversary and  his followers.

This is the Word of the Lord god unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment