Monday 1 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #CUBA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #ESPECIALLY #MY #MORAL #LAW IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL #PUNISH THIS NATION

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be and even the only true eternal redeemer saviour and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL unto thee even at this time as I have Judged the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged so shall I as said Judge all of the Nations of the Caribbean one by one beginning with Cuba and if found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law I shall with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement punish these Nations as so shall I punish in the time to come all the Nations  thus far Judged once the time given to all of grace and mercy hath come to an end wherein if they wanted to they could and can repent and through faith in the only true redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL be saved from My Wrath that is to come upon all the wicked corrupt immoral disobedient inhabitants of the Earth who know not Me nor desire to know Me in spirit and in truth who have indeed broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law. But not only these nations but also the Nations of the west coast of the Southern Continent of the Americas for it is until all the Nations of the Earth have been Judged the period of grace and mercy shall continue but once ended then the outpouring of My wrath and anger in punishment as so set down shall descend upon all of the Nations of mankind for all the great wickedness immorality corruption the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the pollution and destruction of the environment which hath resulted in the deaths of many thousands of the creatures of My creation the failure of the Nations of the Earth to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the elderly the lame the disabled the blind the deaf those suffering from terminal illnesses but also the protecting of all of the very young and innocent of the Nations from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them even those who are most precious in My sight for I say unto all of Mankind any and all who would do them harm or abuse them or eve murder them shall not ever escape the full force of the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment striking them down even at this time straightway into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment that resides therein now and on Judgment day for I shall not hold any guiltless who harm abuse or murder the very young and innocent of mankind. But now at this time having Judged the first Nation to be Judged of the Caribbean Nations Cuba and finding  that Nation guilty of all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and of the sin transgression and crime of the pollution and the destruction of the environment of this Nation which hath as afore said lead to the deaths of many thousands of the creatures of My creation and also its failure as also said other Nations of the Earth are guilty of even meeting the needs of the needy of the their Nations  so also is this Nation guilty of even in the providing of adequate care for the sick the lame the disabled the blind the deaf the elderly the young and innocent the provision of shelter for the homeless and the outcast providing adequate security and care for all the citizens of this Nation even those incarcerated in the prisons for it is that even though I condemn all crimes sins and transgression and all those found guilty should be punished yet if imprisoned no prisoner should be cruelly treated and denied their basic human rights ACCORDING TO THE DEMANDS OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS AS SO REVEALED AND SET DOWN IN MY WORD AS CONCERNING THE WAY IN WHICH ALL CRIMINALS SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND TREATED. But still it is that My Law stands in as far as the deliberate taking of another human life is concerned as is so set down in My Word those who take life deliberately according to My Holy Law should forfeit their life as so it should be with other crimes committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as so set down and revealed in My Word and of which by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT SHALL BE APPLIED UPON THE BREAKERS THEREOF BY ME SAITH THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. Thus it is as I have Judged and found this Nations guilty mainly of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law so shall I by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment in wrath and anger  by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes tornadoes and hurricanes by great storms and floods causing massive destruction followed by drought and famine which will result in plague pestilence and disease unless in the time as I said given to this Nation as given to others of grace and mercy this Nation repents seeks for forgiveness of all crimes sins and transgressions and upon being forgiven is washed clean and made holy and righteous in My sight by Faith in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins crimes and transgressions is the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus then it shall be if repentance is forth coming  that instead of wrath and anger death and destruction blessing peace prosperity and the overshadowing of My presence and at the end of life a place saith the Lord God before My throne in My Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity.

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment