Saturday 27 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF THE #WHOLE OF #CREATION I SHALL #JUDGE #GUATEMALA #EL SALVADOR AND #HONDURAS IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT THEY SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of the Host of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens unto thee at this time even Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot the source of all life that exist in the Universe and upon the face of the Earth both of mankind and the creatures thereof of Land and Marine Mammals of the fish and all of the creatures of the oceans even of all the fields and forests and vegetation of the land of every Nation of even the desert lands the sand of which is blown about by the winds I do bring forth from out of My treasury and also of the fowls of the air the great Eagle and the Robin the ocean going flightless penguin and the Albatross even of the insects thereof whose place upon the Earth from the beginning hath been ordained by Me as an essential part of the whole of creation even as natures waste disposal experts cleaning up after both mankind and all the creatures of My creation of a Land and Marine Mammals of birds of the air the fish of the seas and oceans but and especially after mankind. Thus as so said I shall Judge these Nations even Guatemala El Salvador and Honduras as so I shall Judged the rest of the Nations yet to be Judged and thereafter shall the time of grace and mercy end and the punishing of the Nations in these End times begin Nation by Nation until all the Nation have been Punished according to the verdict given and the sentence pronounced in the Judging thereof of all the Nations of the Earth of which not one unrepentant Nation Land Country and the inhabitants thereof of those Nations shall escape My Just Judgment yet to come mainly for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word and in all of the Law and the prophets the verdict in the Judging thereof being guilty as charged the sentence pronounced even the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger poured forth with and by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment of which is yet to be carried out as it shall most surely do so and shall come to pass as said when the Judging of the Nations ends with the last Nation to be Judged and then shall end as so said the days of grace and mercy wherein any and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judge have had the opportunity to repent of their breaking of MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS AND THE BREAKING OF ALL OF MY MORAL LAWS and by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah be forgiven redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression and made Holy and Pure in My sight thus becoming with all of the Holy People children of the Living God and inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom saith the Lord God. But as so said many a time if repentance be not forthcoming wrath and anger shall of a certainty shall be poured forth upon all the rebellious disobedient unbelieving Nations of the Earth even unto perfection Thus as so said I shall Judge these central American Nations and as so said if I find these Nations guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Laws once the days of grace and mercy given to all the Nations of the Earth wherein they can repent and by faith in the Eternal Passover Lamb be forgiven redeemed and made holy and righteous in My sight hath ended then if these also are found guilty of not only the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption of the failure of the Governments of these Nations to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations the responsibility of which was given by the people of these Nations when they elected these governments to govern these Nations on their behalf  and their failure ;if proven; to meet the responsibility given but proves these governments are unworthy to govern these Nations on their peoples behalf and therefore should be replaced by those willing to meet the needs of the needy of these Nations even of the sick the disabled the infirmed and the terminally ill of the blind the deaf and dumb of the elderly and especially the provision of adequate protection for the young and vulnerable of these Nations from those who would harm kill or abuse them, also meeting the needs of the homeless the outcast the poverty stricken the destitute and providing protection and refugee for those fleeing persecution civil war and famine ridden countries. Thus as so said if these Nations and their government be found guilty of all of these sins crimes and transgression especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall as so said pour forth the full fury of the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger upon these Nation and especially upon their governments but not only for these crimes sins and transgression but also if found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment that is the cause of the cruel injury and needless deaths of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgment I shall not hold the guilty guiltless. Thus it is if found guilty I shall with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment punish these Nations by Earth Quake and great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by floods followed by drought famine pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and even the burning heat of the sun bearing down upon their land so much so that it becomes as hard as iron unable bring forth crops and vegetation of any kind becoming only fit for the denizens of desert places. But as so said still there is the time of grace and mercy wherein if they will they can turn unto Me seeking forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgression especially for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and upon being forgiven cleansed and redeemed by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thereby becoming Holy and Righteous in My sight and inheritors of My Kingdom of Heaven forever and instead of being  punished by the outpouring of My wrath and anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment showers of blessing peace prosperity and at the end of physical life ascending in to the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment