Sunday 14 July 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD EVEN THE #HOLY #ONE OF #ISRAEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #MONTSERRAT, #GUADELOUPE AND #DOMINICA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SO SHALL I #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the whole of creation even Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot unto thee and unto all of the Nations of the Earth as so said I would even Judge all the Nations of the Earth at this time so have I done and shall do until all the Nations as so said one by one have been Judged unto perfection when the days of grace and mercy shall end and the days of wrath and anger shall begin and shall with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement be poured out upon all the Nations of the Earth one by one but first shall I punish Israel for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws and for following after the ways of the Nations and not keeping the Covenant I made with them through Mosher Upon My Holy Mount even Horeb in the Sinai Wilderness after be delivered from the sever bondage of Egypt and brought them at last to Jordan’s river where I by the hand of Joshua crossed all of Israel over Jordan and into the Land of Promise of which they took possession thereof, of which also there after many a time did they break covenant and were when they did so punished by Mine own Hand and as I have afore punished them for breaking of the Covenant I made with My People Israel so shall I do so at this time but not as I have in the past when because of their sins transgression and the crimes of breaking covenant even by the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments cast them out of the Land of promise and into sore bondage. Unto thee O Israel I say return unto Me and I shall return unto thee and once More I shall be thy God redeemer and saviour and thou shalt be once again My People and I shall overshadow thee with My Presence and pour out upon thee the blessings of the Heaven of Heavens and restore unto Me the House to My Name so that once More My Name shall dwell in the Holy Of Holies and I shall return unto thee the Ark of My Covenant and it shall be as sign to the Nations that once again I dwell amongst My Holy People Israel in My Holy City and in the House to My Name to bless protect and prosper them in all that they shall do forever. Return unto Me O My people and by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lambs blood be cleansed of all sins crimes and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and once again become Holy and pure and righteous in My Sight even the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer saviour and Messiah IMMANUEL least in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment I punish these as in times past and as I shall punish all those who have broken covenant with Me and followed after the ways of the Nations of the Earth and who refuse to cleans the Land of Promise of all that doth pollute it even as I have and shall punish the Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws even as are so set down in My Word thus say I obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments without Faith voids that obedience in My sight and Faith without obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments voids Faith making it of none effect in My sight thus it is first of all, all must be redeemed by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb being cleans by His shed blood of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and made righteous and Holy in My sight so that all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in spirit and truth can be obey according to My Holy will and purpose as so set down in My Word so that as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens so shall it be done upon Earth to the praise and Glory of My Holy Name. But be assured O Israel as I shall Judge and Punish the Nations of the Earth so shall I punish thee if thou doth not repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose Name has been set down and written in My Word from the beginning when Mankind was cast out of Eden. But as said so shall I having found these Nations of the Caribbean even Montserrat Guadeloupe and Dominica guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws punish these Nations even as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as punishment even the out pouring of My Wrath and anger upon them by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral laws shall these Nations be punish but for committing all manner of Great Wickedness Immorality corruption and the failure of these Nations governments to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even as other Nations thus Judged have been found guilty of even providing adequate health care facilities for the sick and the terminally ill the disabled the lame the blind the deaf and dumb the elderly the orphans and the homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute, but most so in providing adequate care and protection for the very young and vulnerable especially those most precious in My sight. But also shall these Nations by Me be punished even for the pollution and destruction of their environment and that of the seas and oceans surrounding these Island Nations to whom many of the Nations visit and leave behind a trail of discarded rubbish on land and in the sea only caring about enjoying themselves and not caring for the  environment of these Island the pollution of which causes the injury and deaths not only creatures of the land but marine life also but still it is the responsibility of the governments of these Nations to make sure their visitors not only dispose of their rubbish sensibly but also after they have left anything remain upon land and in the sea is removed for if not then any found guilty in the failing of their responsibility to do so in Judgment shall not be held guiltless if the pollution causes the injury and deaths of the creatures of My creation. Thus though as so said I shall mainly punish these Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Laws and also because of wickedness corruption and immorality and even failing  to meet the needs of the need with the as so said the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment by Earth Quake tornadoes great destructive storms tidal waves floods followed by drought caused by the increasing heat of sun striking the Earth resulting in the destruction of crops causing famine followed by plague pestilence and disease, but as so said unto other Nations a time of mercy and grace to all these Nations shall be given wherein they can if they will repent and turn unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel and instead of wrath and anger being poured out upon these Nations if they do so showers of blessing of peace prosperity and My presence overshadowing and protecting them and upon being Judged upon Judgment day because of the blood of the Passover Lamb on the doors and lintels of their heart are accounted as righteous and Holy in My sight and acquitted and the angel of death that doth cast all of the wicked and all who have broken My Holy Laws an commandments upon being found guilty upon being Judged into the bottomless pit forever upon seeing the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb even the only true Messiah upon the doors and lintels of their hearts as he did in Egypt so doth he do with these passeth over them all. But as so said if repentance be not forth coming the Angel of death will of a surety upon them in Judgment being found guilt shall cast them head long into the bottomless pit and sheol forever along with all the adversary and all of his followers.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment