Saturday 20 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS IN THESE END OF DAYS HAVING #WEIGHED #EGYPT IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation and the heavens and the heaven of Heavens and all the wonders thereof and all that in it is created for the glory of My Holy Name of which mankind hath named the Universe. For I it is who in the beginning did set the stars in the Heavens and in their course as did I set those having planets in their course around their stars even at the centre there of the Sun Moon and the planet mankind calls the Earth but in the beginning it was known by another Name before the beginning of days of which is set down in My Word which states that I created a garden Eastward in Eden into which I put mankind to tend it and from out of Eden caused I a river to flow into the Garden and was divided into four great rivers that flowed out of My Garden thus did I put mankind into the garden to tend and dress it. Thus it hath been that many upon the Earth hath sought the land of Eden yet have not found that which right in front of their eyes. But as concerning My Garden that will be forever hidden from the sight of mankind as so shall the tree of life that resides at the centre thereof. Thus created I mankind from the dust of the ground, created I them from the dust of the ground even their bodies and breathed into them the breath of life even their immortal souls thus it was is that I created mankind both male and female in Mine own image in Mine own imaged created I them and that image being their souls of  which is made up of mind emotions and will each symbolise My true image in mankind even the mind emotions and will each an individual part of their personality or soul or called by some spirit,  yet one complete inseparable whole. The mind is the planner the thinker the organiser which is the image of I Myself the Father the mind of the Godhead I who planned all things from the beginning for without a plan as in building a house nothing can be built, the theory everything happened from a big bang by chance or at random is total ridiculous the emotions is the Son the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL He who Loved all of Mankind especially the Holy People so much so that He came down to Earth to suffer My wrath and anger in the place of all of the Holy People and all of mankind in the past became through faith in the promised Messiah to come the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL which was verified by their resurrection from their graves witnessed by many in Jerusalem when Messiah IMMANUEL fulfilled the promise given when mankind fell and were cast forth from the Garden of Eden when He in Judgement  took their place and suffered in their stead their Just due punishment as He did do so for all from thence who by Faith have become the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL . So as He did suffer and did die in their place the altar of grace so was He resurrected  from amongst the dead the grave and death  unable to hold Him therein thus in His resurrection was My acceptance of His sacrifice as the price paid for all of their sins crimes and transgressions for original sin and thus was My Just Judgment satisfied full measure and the will symbolises  Roach Hakodesh who by mankind is called the Holy Spirit who hath done is doing and shall do even worked out all of My will purposes upon all of mankind and all of creation until the end of time and yet they are all one undivided inseparable interdependent whole as the souls of mankind are created in My image so am I the perfect infinite reality of that image in which I created mankind’s soul saith the true and only Living God even Holy One of Israel in whom there is no division nor shadow of turning as it is with Me saith the Lord God so are all the souls of mankind the mind will and emotions are individual parts of mankind’s soul yet all go to make up one indivisible soul personality or person. So to teach that My image in mankind is body soul and spirit is false doctrine for the body is flesh and blood and as I so is taught in My Word that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom and the spiritual part of mankind is the soul one undivided whole yet three in one. Thus say I saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT this is so set down so that all of mankind may see and know and understand what is My true image in all of mankind though corrupted by sin transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of the sin that caused the fall of mankind, original sin. Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even all of creation unto thee at this time say as I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment this Nation even EGYPT Finding them guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I pour out upon them the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but not only for the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish this Nation EGYPT but also for the committing of great wickedness corruption and immorality and also for the breaking of MY COMMANDMENT THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEY SELF ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF THINGS IN THE EARTH UNDER THE EARTH IN THE SKIES ABOVE OR IN THE SEAS AND OCEANS OF THE EARTH THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN UNTO OR WORSHIP OR SERVE THEM FOR I AM A JEALOUS GOD VISITING THE INIQUITIES OF THE FATHERS UPON THEIR CHILDREN UNTO THE THIRD  AND FOURTH GENERATION. Thus for the breaking of this Commandment not only shall I punish this Nation but also all the Nations of the Earth found doing so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel pour forth upon them the full fury of My wrath and anger unto destruction But not only for the sin crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish this Nation but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this  Nation that has resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation those guilty thereof found committing these crimes in Judgment I shall not hold guiltless but punish most severely, but also shall I punish this Nations Governments for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation especially the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the widow the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and in the help of those fleeing persecution and civil wars as so said for all these crimes as so set down if I find these Nations guilty of committing even neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young and vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or even murder or kidnap them. Thus having found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and the committing all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and the pollution and devastation of their environments as said in wrath and anger so shall I punish this Nation by Earthquakes and great storms of tornadoes hurricanes of the eruption of the volcanoes and of great floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence tsunamis and tidal waves. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even EGYPT if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment