Friday 26 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING WEIGHED THE #UNITED #ARAB #EMIRATES IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of that is was and ever shall be even all of the Universe and all that in it that exists especially all that lives and moves and hath their existence upon the face of it even all of creatures and especially mankind whom I formed out of the dust of the ground and created in Mine own image and when tempted by the Adversary fell and in loving Kindness I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven provided a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come of whom through the prophets said that He by His mother would be called IMMANUEL for He would save My people from out of every land tribe and Nation from all of their sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especial in the breaking of their covenant with Me but and especially above all others the first sin; in that the sin committed by Adam and Eve caused the fall of all of mankind; not only of the children of Israel but also of every land tribe and Nation upon the Earth for He was not only sent to save the lost sheep of the House of Israel but the lost sheep of all the Nations of the Earth even all of those who would by Faith in Him come to belong unto My sheepfold forever for He alone is the shepherd of My sheep and only through He who is the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover L:amb may any  enter into My sheepfold first of the House of Israel My people and then all of those of the Nations of the Earth that shall become the sheep of My sheepfold and the sheep of My Pastures and He it is that shall shepherd My sheep ISRAEL forever. But as so said in these days of the Judging and punishing the Nations of the Earth thus Judged as so set down begun of which all thereof shall be punished one by one and as so set down and so shall begin with Mine own House and with all of those both of the house of Israel and of the Nations that profess to be of Me but are but whitened sepulchres as My Word portrays them seemingly righteous on the outside but full of dead men’s bones twice dead plucked up by the roots and ready to be cast into outer darkness and into the bottomless pit of which they shall be when once by Me they have been in Judgement upon Judgement day found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments  and unrepentant of original inherited sin as so shall also come to pass the judging and punishing of all false prophets priest teachers preachers and all of those that belong unto and do promote and teach false faiths these shall I cause indeed to be cast down unto the dust of the ground and in Judgement by the Angel of death cast into the bottomless pit forever of a certainty for all of these a place thereof in the pit as with the adversary hath been prepared to receive them into everlasting habitations. Thus as so said and so warned and I shall repeat the warning as concerning the Middle East and all the Nations in that region now present that as the Middle East is like unto a powder keg read to explode and like unto the powder keg a fuse hath been afore been attached and lit and as so said once when once that fuse burns beyond the point of no return then of a certainty the Middle East like the powder keg shall explode and then the Middle East shall be engulfed in a war from which it shall never recover and Each and every Nation within the region of the Middle East shall fall and great shall be the fall thereof of all of the Middle Eastern Nations involved in the conflict for the point beyond which the fuse could have been extinguished hath been passed now it is  that there is no going back or return. Thus this coming conflict that shall engulf the Middle East shall draw into it all the mighty Nations of the Earth both west and east and hath been given by the Nations one name but to Me saith Holy One of Israel it is the last great battle before the end of days and the beginning of Judgement day. Now it is though that this Nation EVEN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES having been weighed by Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially guilty of breaking My Most Holy Moral Laws and of committing great wickedness corruption and immorality and guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment of thy Nation that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and the deaths of the creatures of My creation in wrath and anger by death and destruction shall I punish this Nation with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and shall pour out upon this Nation the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure.  But not alone shall I punish this Nation for the sins crimes and transgressions thus far set down and revealed herein but also for the sins of the government of this Nation in failing to meet the needs of the needy of this  Nation; as I shall punish as so said all the Nations of the Earth found guilty by Me in failing in their God given and electoral responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of all Nations upon the face of the Earth; especially the sick the terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the widow and the elderly and those in constant need  of care attention and supervision the orphan the homeless the destitute the poverty stricken those who are seeking refuge within thy gates fleeing war starvation and persecution but most of all the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But not only shall I punish this Nations even THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES for failing to provided adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable of their Nation but indeed if I find any Nations Government so failing in their duty and God given responsibility to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable even by every Nations Government upon the face of the Earth and if I find them guilty of neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable I shall most severely punish them with the  all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure. Thus it is as so said this Nation having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even of My Moral Laws and having rejected to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in the days of grace and mercy given now ended then as so said in wrath and anger with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall I punish this Nation even by whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and hurricanes by great storm and floods and Earth Quakes and erupting Volcanoes by tidal waves and tsunamis followed by drought and famine plague pestilence and disease. Thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment