Sunday 28 June 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING WEIGHED #ALGERIA IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens the Earth Sun Moon and the stars all fix by Me saith the Holy One of Israel in their course the Moon around the Earth the Earth around the Sun and the Stars and planets of the heavens set in their course in all the Galaxies of the Universe and the wonders thereof to the Glory of My Holy Name as have I upon the Earth created the seas oceans and land masses and the creatures thereof and therein to live move and have their being but above all of My creation did I create mankind in Mine own image and set them both male and female over all of My creation and though fallen My image still remains in their souls corrupted by the fall and thus did as they fell the beginning of days began of which now the end thereof and Judgment day approaches and as it approaches in these days of wrath and anger so for the Love and sake of all of My people even the redeemed of the Lamb throughout all of the Earth but and especially My Holy People even Israel have I shortened these days for if I had not done so then no flesh would have been saved. But yet as Israel hath strayed far from Me yet it shall be even in these days a remnant shall be saved redeemed and once again be pure and holy in My sight having by faith been cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Lamb and Messiah even IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments even having broken the covenant I made with them in the Wilderness before My Holy Mount at the hand of Mosher of which they shall return to keeping covenant with Me as they have afore time when I and My People were one in Spirit and in truth and that remnant shall at last enter into My Heavenly Kingdom to dwell l forever with all of those gone on before them at My right Hand. But now as so said these being the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations of the Earth having been Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral laws and of great wickedness evil iniquity Immorality and corruption also of the pollution of devastation of the environment by the misuse of the Earth’s resources given by Me in the creation of the of My creation resulting in not only the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation but causing many of the diseases and illnesses especially terminal suffered by many of mankind the perpetrators thereof in Judgement shall I not hold guiltless but shall indeed suffer the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger and the casting of them having in Judgment upon Judgment day been found guilty of these crimes by the angel of death into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment where the worm dieth not nor the flames thereof go not out forever. But is that not only these shall suffer My wrath and anger as shall they but all of those who have failed in their duty and responsibility to not only meet the needs of the needy of their Nation but also all the needy of the Earth especially all of those in need of other Nations even the poor downtrodden destitute poverty stricken war torn persecuted starving men women and especially children of the two thirds of the Earth even by the one wealthy third of the Earth’s population who could have done so much to alleviate their suffering but have done so little in doing so and as I saith the Lord God of Israel  shall not hold the guilty guiltless in the Judgment of those who are guilty of causing the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s Environment so shall I not hold in judgment these also guiltless and as I shall punish those so shall I punish these unto perfection. Thus it is as so said I shall punish ALGERIA which is a cesspit of iniquity great evil and wickedness of slavery, people and drug trafficking the proceeds of which supports the various terrorist groups hiding in most North African Nations making them veritable terrorist havens.  Thus Algeria and many of the North African Nations need to be cleansed totally and utterly of all the criminal element that exist in those Nations of which the various governments therein either seem unwilling or unable to deal with for until they are all the surrounding Nations and the Nations of Europe Nations especially will suffer the consequences of North African Nations governments failing to do so. Only going to and as afore said dealing with the source of a problem can resolve it and bring peace security to that the surrounding Nations and the Nations Europe but ignoring or just dealing with the consequences thereof to the surrounding and European Nations will only escalate the problem and cause it to get out of hand. Thus say I as so said I shall punish all the Nations of North Africa and then it shall be that I shall hence forth begin to punish according to the Judgment given when all the Nations Earth have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found especially guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and  by whirlwind and fire by great storms tornadoes hurricanes Earth Quakes and volcanic activity in many place especial upon all the Island Nations of the Earth also by floods tsunamis tidal waves the height of the tallest buildings of mankind but it is that not only shall there be Earth Quakes upon the land but in the seas and oceans followed by the increased Suns heat scorching and dying out the Earth so much so that no crops or vegetation shall grow therein but and also shall cause many ponds rivers and lakes to dry up causing massive droughts and famine resulting in plagues diseases and pestilence. Thus shall it be in as far as the punishment of all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ALGERIA and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment